Pinky

I slowly blinked as I glanced at the ticking clock above Reigens desk. My foot tapped anxiously as it had already been an hour.

"Whatchya lookin at." A voice said from behind me.

I jumped out of my skin. "Wha?! Who said that?" I said, whipping my head around. A familiar green blob was floating behind me, a devilish smirk across his face. "Oh....it's just you Dimple." I said, exhaling out my anxieties.

"Yeah it's just Dimple." He replied, crossing his arms sarcastically. "Anyways..what are you doing? Just sitting here by yourself watching the clock tick by? I mean I'm not one to judge, that just seems like a slightly psychotic hobby."

"Tch." I clicked at Dimple. "It's none of your business anyway." I replied, also crossing my arms and rolling my eyes at him.

Dimple then floated in front of me, morphing through my body. I shuttered, it was a strange feeling having an inanimate object float through you. He then placed himself right in front of my face, raising an eyebrow at me.

"What..." I said, lowering my eyes at him.

Dimple shrugged, "Oh nothing. It's just funny how you think you're hiding it."

"H....hiding what?" I said, leaning forward and glaring at him.

Dimple rolled his eyes, sighing like he was above me. "Oh I don't know...maybe your extremely obvious feelings for Reigen." He said, winking one eye at me.

"What! N-no! He's my boss, you're gross!" I said, waving my hand into his body trying to disperse his form. Dimple simply reappeared over on Reigens desk chair. He sunk himself into the chair with his hands behind his head.

"Suuure. I've seen the way you look at him. Don't tell me you don't gaze over here at him doing his manly business work." Dimple said sarcastically... he obviously thought crushing on Reigen was a stupid idea.

My face burned with rage and embarrassment, I stood up immediately with my fists balled at my sides. I slowly began to stomp towards Dimple.

"Oh nooo! What do you think you're going to do anyway sweet cheeks? You can't touch me! I'm a spirit and you're a powerless broad." He mocked, remaining in Reigens chair.

I ignored his mockery and made my way behind Reigens desk. I grabbed the office chair by the top cushion and spun it around to have Dimple face me. Dimple looked up at my furious expression and began to panic.

"Al-alright now. You may not be able to hurt me but damn that face is scary. Yknow have you ever considered using a face wash? It could really help with your blem-" I had enough, I reached my hand out to grasp Dimple. I fully knew I wouldn't be able too, but I was so mad and full of bubbling emotions I didn't care. As my fist clench around his green body, Dimple made a choking sound.

"Very funny." I said, squeezing harder.

"I-I'm n-not acting!! Let, wheeze, me you crazy-!" Dimple choked out, grasping at my fingers with his tiny hands.

I immediately let him go, pulling my hand to my face. I flipped it over, and over, examining it in disbelief. "Did...I just...touch you?" I asked, still staring at my hand in disbelief. With zero concern over the wheezing Dimple.

"YEAH! Yeah you did. And not in a good way either..." he mumbled out.

I stood for a few more moments staring at my hand. I then quickly paced over to the couch and sat down, facing the coffee table. I then stared at the tiny cup of tea placed on the surface. The green liquid inside steaming, still hot from the pot. I closed my eyes and breathed in its earthy aromatic scent, focusing and meditating. I then opened my eyes and peered at the cup, after a few seconds the tiny porcelain cup began to lift into the air. A light pink aura surrounded it, the higher the cup lifted the brighter it glowed. Dimple floated over and watched in disbelief. The cup was now practically touching the ceiling, it had drifted a bit, right above the office door. The door that had just opened suddenly with a slam.