Myoraitozaki sisters

" CHAEYOUNG U BETTER WAKE UP NOW ! ", my sister , jeongyeon shouted from the living room .

" Five more minutes ", i replied groggily .

" Five minutes your ass , we're gonna be late for school .

I sat up quickly and check my wall clock .

" Shat , it's 730 ", i panicked

I rushed to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth while also changing into my uniform before running downstairs .

" Finally you're here , let's go now ", my sister said , annoyed .

** 10 minutes later

" Thanks sis for the ride ", i thanked her

" You better get moving , I don't wanna be late for my class too ", she said before parting ways with me .

" I guess some things never change , you're still late even though you are a senior now "

I snapped my head quickly just to find my two bestfriend smiling at me from behind .

" Wassup , i miss u guys " i said , hugging both of them

" Let's go to class now ", tzuyu said

" The last person must treat us for lunch ", dahyun said before running ahead of us

" I guess she also never change a single bit ", i laughed at dahyun silliness

While we were running , i accidentally bumped into someone .

" Ouch ! " the person winced in pain .

" Omg , I'm so sorry , i didn't mean to " i apologised

I offered my hand to help her up but she rejected my hand and took her friends hand instead .

" No worries , just be careful of where you're going next time ", she warned me before going away with her friends .

" Are they transferee ? Because i have never seen them before ", i asked cluelessly

" It's just because you're always either in the art room drawing or playing basketball . They are the popular trio in this school ", tzuyu replied

" Not to mention , tzuyu has a crush on one of them ahhh- ", tzuyu quickly covers dahyun mouth but too late because i heard everything .

" WHAT ?! ", i shrieked in disbelief .

" I didn't mean to keep it a secret bu- ", tzuyu sentence was disturbed by the ringing of the school bell .

" Fuch we are late ", we quickly split up to go on our separate ways .

When i reached the classroom , i was lectured by my professor for being late on the first day .

" As a senior , u were supposed to be showing a good example... ", i stopped listening after that as i recognised one of the students in the class , which is also the person i bumped into just now .

" Go sit beside , ms myoraitozaki " he said before shifting his attention to the class .

I looked around cluelessly until the girl i accidentally collided with in the hallway raises up her hand .

" Sit here ", she pointed to the seat beside her .

** Thank you for reading

Quiz :

- Who is tzuyu crush ?

- Who is the girl that chaeyoung has to sit beside ?

Let's find out in the next chapter...