If she stayed

"Please white Lily why won't you say?" Pure vanilla said, reaching out for his college friend. "Because my friend, I must find out how cookies are made... you know how much I've been wanting to know" "but what if you don't find the answer? Or something bad happens to you? Just please stay!" She looked at him and let out a quiet sigh before nodding and taking his hand. "Fine..I'll stay. But only because you asked so nicely" he beamed at her and hugged the Lily scented cookie tightly. And just like that, they both headed back to their dorms. They cuddled against each other before falling asleep. Pure vanilla had no idea that he had just prevented earthbread from being in shambles. But perhaps he will know someday, only time will tell.

*An eternity later*

White Lily never became dark enchantress cookie and all of earthbread was at peace. Dark choco never hurt his father and became king. Affogato cookie never betrayed the dark cacao kingdom and become a guard for the citadel wall. Red velvet died in the oven since he'd lost his arm and never got out alive. Poison mushroom cookie wandered the forests alone and never found a friend. Licorice cookie was free and used his magic for good. Pomegranate cookie stayed in her village and lived happily with her friends. Golden cheeses kingdom never burned down to ashes and she lived a happy life as queen. Hollyberrys kingdom remained the same and none of the ancients ever lost their memories.

The alternate universe book will be published soon. Another book soon!