chapter 2

The next Morning.
Nick pov:

I got up in the morning and went to the bathroom getting ready to go to my company, to deal with some trading and accounting. Just then morah joined me.

B wah happen, mi ago shower with you, you Neva paid me any attention last night.

Because mi Neva want it, why just easy Nuh, mi done shower go ahead but, go rass bade a stop pester me nuh! As I said that she jumped sorry she said, kmt.

Every woman mi ave fraid a mi, yuh see deh gyal deh last night come box mi a she mi wah ketch, a wah kill har wid fuck.

Yuh see har mouth nah no filter, she ago rap deh mouth deh round mi cock one a dem day yah.

Morah came out of the bathroom wid a towel rapped around her, then she took it off and put on her clothes.

Yuh ready now I said to her, yeah.

I got in my Audi and drove her to her work place.

Just then I saw the same girl that slapped me coming out of a G wagon in a blue mini dress with stocking and a blue heels, her hair was braided and she had on ears piercing and rings and a necklace.

'Trust mi she look good, a wah rap mi hand around her tiny waist".

A who dat I said to morah, my boss and why yah look pan har so she Nuh wah yuh johncrow, mine how yah bomboclat chat to me duttygal!, when yuh left work cum pick up yuh things a mi yard to, yuh too bright and fiesty.

Lia pov:

I got to my company the same time as one of my employees har man drop her off in an Audi, wait Nuh the same boy dat weh box mi if a could a shoot him yah so a do it.

It come mi like him and har a cuss, well him toxic so mi expect that.

24 minutes later

Morah came to my office in a few minutes with the documents I gave her to complete, with a angry face.

She slammed the documents on my desk, but I ignored it until she said.

A my man yah Tek, I looked at her disgusted then replied yuh think mi want yuh dutty foot man ,mine how yah chat to mi eno cah mi fire yuh that ano nothing mi can go a mi man company.

Then gwan slut nobody nah stop yuh, a will lick you out eno, ano dat try mi. Yuh Nuh ave Nuh ambition man fuck yuh and dash yuh way like garbage.

Security! Security! Yes boss take this bitch out. Yes boss, woman come with us uno let mi go they pull her out as she screamed.

Nick pov:

I pulled up to my company still mad at morah for saying that to me. I wanted to lick har dung but I just kept my cool.

I pull out some files and turned on my computer then started my work.

Just them kimanda walked in and came straight to sit in my lap, bredah wah do yuh , yuh already know what I want, wood long time.

Mi wood Nuh get hard fi yuh, well mi can suck it fi yuh we will see if it Nuh turn hard by time mi done.

She unbuckle my pants and took out my wood.

Dweet den, I felt her mouth rap around me then she swallows me hole as she gags her saliva got on my pants but I don't mind, a run my hands through her hair and push her head down more, making her gag more.

She has been sucking for the past 30 minutes but I didn't cum.

Stop, why just stop get back to work mon, but mi want it now go back to work woman.

I said as I put my wood back in my pants and use a wipes to clean up her mess.

As she leaves Nova walk in handing me a file, I told him to look up on that girl that slapped me at the bar.

Here is her file thanks likkle more wi ave something fi deal wid don't come late. Ai.

I looked through her file to see that she was 26, she owns samx a computer company but more like a bank I said. Her name is Liana Gordon.

Liapov:

she bright eno di likkle whoring gyal yuh did fi fire har long time ago Niki said fi real Kerry said yuh get rid a di bitch anyway corah said.

We a go out later eno, yah come lily said yeah we will talk later alright.

A wah likkle party pon di beach yes mi ago come little more mi a go home go bade and dress up.