-kata

dear you,

for you, my specialties. im writing you this because i know you're not in a best position of yourself.

if you're in a feeling to cry, just let it out. crying doesn't mean you're weak, it means you're a human being. also, if you're in a feeling of joy, share with people, tell em' that you're happy. if you don't have anybody, tell me. im always listening.

although im busy like prime minister, just call me and i will answer it. share with me, im not a judger like anybody else.

let me tell you something,

you're doing really great today. you keep yourself alive with shitty people around you? that's amazing bruh. i probably be dying rn if im in your shoes. if they didn't appreciate you, let me appreciate you. you're amazing, and im proud of you,and your achivement. everything you do and achived is important to me, so tell me everything i would listen to it with an open heart.

like i've said, you're amazing. if they didn't see it, well i did. you're like a star to me. you shines when im in the dark, you bring light to people but no one did the same to you. so chin up, don't ever step back. if someone talk shit behind your back, just say to your mind "dorg selalu cakap belakang sebab level dorg memang kat belakang aku je" have faith in yourself.

i wouldn't say "ubah la perangai tu" but i would say "dari pikir psl dorg, baik kita upgrade diri kita" be a better person and don't ever look back. the past is only the past.

bila orang dah tak suka, kita ubah lah perangai jadi macam mana pun orang tetap takkan suka. mesti ada je benda yang tak kene kat mata dia.

jadi pi mampoih la dgn apa yang dorg fikir, better kita enjoy dengan diri kita. sorang pun sorang la tkdela serabut nk pikir pasal org lain.

akhir sekali, "its your time to shine,"

sincerely,

marissa.