6- Logan

I heard there was a party tonight, I was invited by Max and I mean it could make me forget about Chloe.

I was ready and went to the party. I went to my mates and was chilling with them. I think this was the right thing for me to do.

I was having a good time with my mates. We were playing beer pong in the garden. I was just sitting down on my phone. I doubt I'd see Chloe here since it was mostly year 9 boys and year 10 kids. It was quite warm which made it better.

But obviously my theory about me not seeing Chloe was wrong, she came out to the garden with her friends. I just got up and decided to get some more liquor from the liquor table in the kitchen. I didn't know what drink I was having, I just needed something.

I decided to use my vape to calm me down, it worked. I went back outside still using my vape.
"You good bro?" Max asked me.
"Yea, yea." I replied sitting down.

~start the song now~

I couldn't stop looking at Chloe, she wasn't with her friends anymore. Instead, she was with a year 10 boy. I just rolled my eyes. She just moved on that easily. How can anyone just do that.

"I think I'm just gonna head home." I said getting up. I walked home since my house was only a few blocks away from here.

I couldn't stop thinking about Chloe my whole way home. She has this thing over me. I don't know what it is. I hate it, yet I like it.
"This is stupid." I thought to myself going inside my house.

Credits-
Khloe (co- writer)

Kayla (picked the music)

Connor (named this book)

People that created the characters (basically they based it off themselves)

Khloe- Chloe
Kayla- Emma
Poppy- Aubrey
Isabelle- Jess
Angelica- Mia
Raegan- Ella
Millie- Millie
Mollie- Mollie
Chloe- Maria
Connor- Max
Kai- Logan
Ryan- Tom
All the other characters were made by me

Thank you userig1234 for helping out pick Lily's name <3