wow...

smg3's pov:

I watched as an absolute hot hunk of meat walked into the same room. I felt my cheeks burn up as he looked at me quickly. I've never met someone who made me feel so.. tingly inside (isaak bacha reference. If you don't understand it, y-you aren't an alpha Baka..)

I grabbed my hot choccy woccy and shook my head, trying to ignore the person. I glanced up as I saw my phone light up.. a text from nigel. Oh, better check it then.

I NEEDED to tell nigel about the guy

*time skip*

I watched the door slowly open, a pair of people walking in- nigel and.. someone I'd never met before.
Nigel and the person saw me and walked over. The grin on nigel's face was something I'd never seen before. However, I shrugged it off, turning off my phone and standing up to greet them both.

"ah, yes, nigel. Lovely to see you." I say, shaking Nigel's hand and turning to the boy next to nigel.

"And you are?" I question, looking them up and down.

"heh.. I'm bugzz.. but you can call me bug, or buggie!" He enthusiastically says, doing some funky gang signs I've never seen before.

"..oh. Right." I say, shaking their hand, immediately wiping it on my dress. The oil and dirt on his hands was something I'd never forget. The.. the wetness was almost sickening. I held back, attempting to not throw up.

I cleared my throat, nodding at both of them, almost signalling them to get the fuck away from me. As they walked off, I sighed in relief. The boy really stunk, and it was quite sickening. I also noticed that nigel's Leeds accent was turning into a.. ℒℴ𝓃𝒹ℴ𝓃 accent. I was about to throw up. I mean, im not from Leeds, but I had a feeling that.. 'bugs' was gonna change him.. a lot. I mean, im not sure why im talking about Nigel's shit accent, when I can't say owt cos im part irish, and my accent is quite noticeable. I shake my head, getting another feeling that someone was staring at me..

—————————————————————

Victor speaking🤗

I'm listening to 'sliding' - bad boy chiller crew. Good song mate, just a bit confused on why it's in my arctic monkeys playlist.