✩ Chapter 16 ✩

final chapter :O!!!!!!?!!!

“‘no..’Randy mumbled”

Randy's POV.

I sit down with two flowers in my hands. I place one on Stan's grave and the other on Kyle's.

After the.. Incident I left Sharon, hell I left everyone. I look next to Stan's grave and see Shelly's.

I place a flower on hers. I sigh to myself. “Why did this have to happen?” I ask myself.

I haven't ate in days, I stayed in the forest with my kids and one of their lovers.

I miss them. I know I'm a silly goofy guy but hell, I never been like this in my life.

They were only teens. On the bright side Kyle gets to see his parents? Okay maybe that's a little fucked up—

I stand up to go wonder the forest again, I hear faint crying close by. What the flip..

I groan, ugh I'm too old for this for real. Anyways I walk closer to the crying and peak behind a tree..

My eyes widen a bit as I see a baby— well more like a toddler.

I walk to them, they spot me and run behind a bush, scared.

“Hey buddy” I say calmly, slowly approaching them.

“where.. Where is my mommy..?" they asked with a cry. My heart breaks a bit, poor kid. Are they lost?

“Uhm.. I don't know. Are you lost?" I ask. They shake their head “no.. My mommy left me here.” They whisper.

That whore, she left them. Why I say them because I have no idea what they look like, I can't see very well for fucks sake I told you I'm old!

“hey, come out so I can see you better. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise.” I say holding out my hand.

They hesitate before coming out the bush. They were a girl, like Shelly and also had braces. she had blue eyes and tan skin like Stan, and long curly ginger hair like Kyle.

“when will my mommy come back?” She asked. I shake my head. “I don't think she will be back.” I answer honestly.

She wipes away her tears “oh..” She frowns. I bend down and reach for her hand. “Hey, you can come with me.” I answer.

She looks at me “Are you my dad?” She asked me, ignoring my question.

I shake my head “No I'm not. But I can take care of you.” I say.

She looks and me and Sniffles before running to me, hugging and crying. Just like Kyle did.

I hug back and ruffle her ginger curls. “It's going to be okay.. You are safe now.”
I whisper as she cried into my shoulder.

After a while she cheers up. Well shit now I have to leave the forest..

I grab her tiny ahh hands, "follow me." I say as I started walking out the forest.

She nods and follows me. “What's your name buddy?” I ask.

“Anna.” She says quietly, she is shy reminds me of a certain vampire.

“Such a wonderful name, Anna.” I smile.
She looks at me “Where are we going?” She asks.

I sigh, looking back to their graves. I then look forward, “home.”

---------------------------------
Word count:532