Where it all began

"Kiyotaka. You will head to France to meet Gabriel Agreste." Atsoumi said coldly without even looking at Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka in response to the order simply nodded.

"Good. I will give you a profile on him."

Kiyotaka was handed a tablet filled with superficial and public data about Gabriel Agreste. Kiyotaka grabbing the cold tablet filled with the information.

-Name:

Gabriel Agreste.

-Physical appearance:

Gabriel is a very tall man with a fair but rosy-tinted skin tone and a pointy chin. He has pale, light grayish cerulean eyes and comed-back blond-gray hair.

-Personality:

Gabriel is a cold, harsh man toward anyone that isn't his son. He's overprotective of his son after his wife's death and has kept him isolated from society. Gabriel strongly dislikes receiving orders from anyone. Even if the order is to help him. He's a stubborn man and mostly only listens to himself.

-Relationships:

Adrien Agreste:

Despite him being protective he seems to be very distant to his son, often not talking, meeting or dismissing and putting off dinners with him. He still seems to love his son but is bad at communicating.

Nathalie Sancoeur:

Gabriel trusts his personal assistant, Nathalie, to take care of tasks for him and Adrien. When she gives him useful advice, he listens intently and takes it, as when he agrees with her. Gabriel shows his concern for Nathalie when she recounts his plans and schedules for him for the day.

'I see. From what it looks like he might have a case of psuedo-machiavellian narcissism.'

Kiyotaka looked up from the tablet and looked at Atsoumi with his usual bland and cold eyes. "What's the job." He asked quietly and without any emotion behind.

For once Atsoumi looked up at Kiyotaka. "There is a mission. Your mission however will be to try to find out what it is. Or make your own mission. It is your own choice. I want to see what you decide to do." He said the words he said like this mission wasn't unusual.

Kiyotaka nodded and walked away to his "room" and sat down with the tablet in hand and looked through it more.

'I will take this mission as I will have to find some way to make Gabriel sponsor the white room.' Kiyotaka thought coldly. 'His son.'

[1]

"You have arrived in Paris young Kiyotaka. Your meeting with Gabriel Agreste is scheduled to be in 3 days at 3pm." Matsuo said to Kiyotaka who just got off his plane.

"What is your name, butler?" Kiyotaka said looking indifferent to Matsuo.

"Matsuo, young Kiyotaka. I am your personal butler and I will be helping with everything you request me for and more." He said in a dignified and warm tone.

"I see."

They walked to the car. A sleek black car giving no sign of personality nor joy in it. Just a vessel. Like Kiyotaka.

The car drove through the streets of Paris watching kids playing, parents watching the kids playing, teenagers enjoying themselves and having fun in their teenage lives. Something that was a thing Kiyotaka had never experienced.