Animatic X Reader

Animatic X Reader

Type: Fluff!

Requested by: ME! MEEEEE!!!

O/N = Object Name

O/N was leaning on a tree, waiting for the challenge to start. They watched, bored, as Animatic ate some strange brown liquid, (which turned out to be coffee,) and started murdering a bunch of people. O/N heard him say that the challenge was to survive, and knowing they would be immediately eliminated if they died, they obviously climbed up the tree. Poking their head out from the treetop, they watched Animatic exterminate a member or two from each team. Despite saying he'd always know where they were, Animatic clearly had no idea where the teams went. Suddenly, he turned and spotted O/N. They quickly ducked back into the array of leaves, hoping he hadn't actually seen them. O/N knew they'd die when they heard Animatic shout,

   ⃝ᐖ "I SEEEE YOUUUU~!"

Their fate was sealed. O/N jumped out of the tree, spread their arms out, and awaited death.

To their surprise, they didn't die. Opening their eyes, O/N saw Animatic sitting there, smiling as usual.

"Aren't you gonna kill me?" O/N asked. They were genuinely shocked.

^▿⃝^ "No, silly! That'd be unfair! You're the only one on your team, after all! Instead, you'll tell me where everyone else went!" Animatic lifted O/N up and placed them on his head.

"I thought you said you'd always know where we are."

◡̈⃝︎    "I lied lol"

"Oh. Anyways, Grant Swag went that way." O/N points in Grant Swag's direction, and tells him where the other teams are for the rest of the challenge.

O/N missed Happy Meatball and Benjamin, so they expected themself to be killed. Just as Animatic set them down, O/N asked,

"Are you gonna kill me now?"

   ⃝˙▿˙ "Well, I would, but you've just been sooooooooOOO0000∅øOoøoo∅OOoo helpful! For that, you'll lose the challenge painlessly!"

"Do I just sit out or?"

   ⃝ö "Shut up"

Animatic kisses O/N on the cheek. (Be fr he ain't kissing gently y'all)

"..?" They were utterly confused.

   ⃝⍢ 'Vote for the [TWO] contestants you want to.."

And Animatic continued talking to nothing, O/N assume it was the audience. They had this big conspiracy board on how there was no audience and Animatic was just insane. (𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕨 𝕝𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕝)

A few hours passed after the challenge. O/N was under the same tree from before, thinking about last challenge. Did Animatic actually mean something by that kiss? Eh. Probably not. Animatic probably doesn't even understand what kissing means, just that people are quiet afterwards.

They feel something grab their head and drag them over at suspiciously high speeds.

Just as they thought, it was Animatic. He sets O/N down, beginning to greet them.

(Shitty ass art but who cares [twas supposed to be for AnimatiClay])

"Hi..?" O/N has a worried expression on their face that Animatic doesn't understand, and he's oblivious to them slowly inching away.
Animatic suddenly grabs O/N and literally squeezes them as hard as humanly possible.

"A-AC-K-GH!!" O/N makes the most 'YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME' choking noises physically possible and Animatic STILL doesn't get the hint (😭 poor baby!!!)

To absolutely nobody's surprise, O/N explodes.

༛̥⃝    "Whoops.."

[I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE'S SO SILLY!!] 557 words btw