You'll always be the one for me.

(Anything in French will be "typed like this")

I exited the automatic doors of the airport; I was shocked by how different it looked here. I took a whiff of the fresh air in Belgium; I smiled and dug in my pocket for my phone. Then, as I was putting in my passcode and opening my private messages with my boyfriend; I felt a hand snake up my back. I jumped in surprise and looked behind me with a pouty face, met by my boyfriend's playful grin. 

He took in my petite, skinny, pear-shaped body barely covered by my white jacket, sleeveless purple under-boob tank top, and blue low-rise flared jeans. In return, I took in his tall, chubby body hidden under his white tee, black jacket, and baggy jeans. 
"You look twice as stunning in person." He complimented, making me blush.

"You look handsome, too, like always," I replied, and he smiled. He hugged me, "I've waited so long for this." He said I stuttered as I struggled to translate it in my head. "M- Me too, It's felt so long, those past 4 years." He chuckled, "You still need to work on that."

I groaned, "I'm doing my best!" He ruffled my hair, "I know, and I greatly appreciate it, doll." I blushed as he waved me over to his car, I walked over with my luggage. He opened the trunk for me, walked over, and put the luggage in the car for me. I thanked him, then proceeded to sit in the car. As he got in and drove off, I couldn't help but think of how we'd got here.

(Just a short one for now. This took one single hour to write, wowzers!!)