part #12

After Carlos got a tattoo for his crew they love it and they will always be the villain squad 😈....

Few days later king adam are talking to Carlos and Uma and Harry and Gil and Diego at auradon hall and everyone else is there...

King Adam:..hey guys so I heard that mal is no longer in the group is that right....

Carlos:..um....

Uma:.. it's okay Carlos... I'm here to back you up..

Diego:.. yeah it's okay...

Gil:.. yeah it's okay Carlos...

Harry:.. yeah bro you can say it...

Carlos:.. okay...yes that's right mal did betrayed us she did end our marriage she did so much for our group and I was the one to put her this group.... and besides jay and evie and even my deadbeat dad attacked her and then putting the blame on us for not being there...so her and evie and jay and my deadbeat dad can go to h*ll....

King Adam:.. yeah I can see what happened so do you regret having mal in the group...

Carlos:..as I'm looking at it now she did get rid of her ring and her steel bracelet that we got her so yes we do regret having her in the group.....

Uma:.. yeah we do...

Diego:.. yeah I have known mal forever and she did bullied my cousin Carlos and so she's dead to him right....

Carlos:.. totally agree so her and her losers friends and of course my deadbeat dad can go to h*ll....

Harry:.. I agree...

Gil:.. same...

Uma:.. I also agree....

King Adam:..so is there gonna be a challenge against you vs Oscar your dad or tag team...

Carlos:.. I think me and Diego vs Jay and my deadbeat dad..... but I don't think I should make that yet....

King Adam:..so-....

Jay:..oh look planning to challenge us....

Oscar:.. yeah I think they are doing that...

Carlos:.. do have any other ideas....no I didn't think so.... c'mon let's go...

Oscar:..oh I do..... are you upset about you losing your wife.......dog boy....(laughing)..

Jay:..(laughing)..

Carlos:.....you know what me and Diego vs Jay and you at auradon hall.... don't forget to get some ice packs when you get hurt from us.... c'mon let's go...(left)...

Uma:.. get ready in 4 weeks.....(left with them).

Few days later uma and carlos have been having a lovely moments with each other and uma and gil are out of town and it's Carlos and Diego and Harry... Carlos has a challenge against his dad and he has Diego to back him up.... few minutes at auradon hall and everyone else is there and Oscar and Mal and Evie and jay are there and king adam is there.........

Oscar:...(waiting for Carlos)...

King Adam:... he's the son of Oscar De Vil and Cruella De Vil and Oscar De Vil he's a part of villain squad his name is Carlos De Vil....

Carlos:...(came out with Diego)...

Oscar:..(looking at him)...

Carlos:...(looking at him)...

King Adam:... okay are you guys ready.....

Carlos:.. yeah...

Oscar:...born ready....