⚡Chapter 51 | Giving The Conductoids Power's Back!⚡

The gang: *Looks up and saws the power source* !!!

Zachary: Malware is now out of the way...What are we going to do with the power source that contains the powers of the conductoids!! Which is electricity.

Dustin: Yeah! Either we destroy the power source or just turn it off.

Rook: My biggest choice that we should turn it off.Luckily....Many Power Sources get destroyed when it's under the villains's hands.

Max: The power source must've have a control station.If we find the off button, then the power source can turned off and we can get the Conductoids power back and get the Conductoids out of the Prison.

Perseus: *Runs to the control button and looks at the buttons*  Uh...

Luke: *Looks at the buttons* Which button did we have to choose!? 

Kevin: I don't know! Pick the one that DOESN'T make the power source FREAKING exploded like the others ones!!

Luke: *Looks at Kevin slowly with a confused look on his face* What do you mean by that???

Gwen: Uh...I'll explain later, but for now...we need to turn off of power source so we can get the Conductoids's powers back.

Luke: Right.

Blossom: *Saws the off button in front of her* !!!!

Blossom: I wonder....

Blossom: *Slowly presses the off button* ??

*When Blossom pressed the off button, the power source immediately turns off.At first, Blossom and the others were confused, then...the gang realized that the lid of the power source starts to open as a big blue ball starts to fly to the prison where the conductoids are in.*

*In the prison, the blue ball starts to surround the Conductoids as they get their powers back.*

Dustin: Uh...Where did the blue ball of electricity came from?

Rex: *Facepalms* It came from the power some you fool.

Dustin: Oh.

Zachary: Guys! The blue ball was the Conductoids's powers and it fly off to their rightful owners!

Blossom: He's right!! Let's head to the prison and get the Conductoids out of here!

Rook: She's right! Let's go!