The start.

The Alpha pounces on me and growls. I subconsciously pull my ears and tail closer to my body and make myself smaller, he's never gotten this angry before it's my fault for asking too many questions and making him angry. He snarls for a second before his eyes soften and he gets up and speed walks down the castle hallway. I sit there on the ground frightened "What the hell" goes on in my mind as I get up and fix myself, I'm confused and slightly angry as my ears and tail perk back up. My maid waiting around the door looks as worried as I do and silently walks me out of the alphas room. "are you okay m'lady?" she asks, I can sense her trying not to pry but I turn my head away from her, and tell her I'm walking to my room myself. As soon as I get there I lock my door and fall to the ground in tears. Something is off with my alpha, I know it. My heat is coming soon so maybe his is too? but he's never been this violent, Alphas are supposed to get gentler and more loving to their omegas, so what's wrong with mine? I miss the days when we would just cuddle and relax... these past few weeks have been rough, and I'm starting to get scared. 

Suddenly I hear banging from down the hall my alphas yelling and his butlers are trying to hold him down and inject him with... wait what? I quickly run down the hall and see my alpha's hair and claws growing rapidly "Sir you must take your medicine! Please you don't want m'lady seeing this!" my alpha looks up and sees me in the doorway, he calms down and they quickly get his shot in while he is, he immediately gets violent again and pushes the butlers away while pulling me closer he growls again and pins me to the ground taking in my scent which seems to calm himself down again.. 

We sit there for a few minutes and I play with his now ankle-length hair. Being pinned to the ground was kind of uncomfortable but I did NOT want to anger him again. I hear him sniffle and immediately try to get a view of his head, lifting his new bangs to see his red-tear-filled face. I must have looked shocked cause he got up and walked to the other end of the room making sure I could only see his back " Y/N.... please. Don't look at me I'm... going through something."

"B-but alpha? you know omegas can't be without their alpha for long, we get... out of control" I whisper that last part

"I know. but please, I'm becoming a true alpha.. I'm 21 and it's time I go through my transformation. I'll lose all my morals for a week and I'll only be relying on my instinct"

"oh." 

"im sorry.?"

"..."

I turn around and walk to my room, I can't believe it! I'm getting my heat soon and he pulls this crap! sense when do alphas 'become more alpha' or whatever gah! this is so stupid and what if I do get my heat. what then? what will he do? pounce on me like a wild animal that he claims he'll be? I'll just lock myself in my room. it doesn't matter to me. Jerk. I spend the rest of the day watching reality TV in my room I can smell him from down the hallway intoxicating my lungs and making my head dizzy. I try to stuff my blanket on the bottom of the door to block any smell from the hallway and I open my windows to get fresh air but it's no use... could he have been serious? is it even him? I should go check and see if the maids are making whatever that awful smell is. But right as I say that my maid knocks on my door "M'lady! we need you to stay put while we move the Sir to the... 'heat room' " I sit on the floor shocked. "what?" he shouldn't be in heat they have this all wrong. but this smell I need to escape it. I open my door kicking the blanket aside and my nose is assaulted with this smell it makes my eyes tear up and I tell my maid to go get him quickly. 

The workers open all the windows and spray the special scent thingies down the hallway that clear out any pheromones, I sit still watching TV shocked. what do I do? Is he okay? I know it's not a heat. should I go check on him? I kind of miss the smell.. wait.. my mind is all over the place. I miss that horrid smell? I turn the TV up higher and decide to go get tea, I walk past the 'heat room' where all smells are prevented from escaping, he's locked in there all by himself I couldn't help but feel bad. I quickly get my tea and run upstairs where I watch many alpha shows, I wish people cared more about omegas. that were not just some pretty sex accessories that you can get. I threw myself onto my bed and put my pillow over my head scrolling on my phone and seeing Beta slander.

" Betas are useless freaks. they can breed but we have omegas for that!" 

"Why we should erradicate betas! the usless breed!

"Overpopulation is a biiiig problem, and betas are useless.. understand what im trying to get at? 

"Betas are able to marry anyone they want! i say id rather be one!" 

I drift off to sleep wondering about life as a beta. 

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿

Author notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THIS! SORRY FOR MY BAD SPELLING SORRY FOR MY BAD PUNTUATION AND SORRY FOR THIS TERRIBLE STORY !

ALSO I USED GRAMMARLY IF IT STILL SUCKS BLAME THE AI!!! GAAAAAA!