BLANK SPACE (AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hello!

As mentioned in the front notes, Magic, Madness, Heaven, Sin started very much as a parody/joke in which I'd write a story where nothing happens except for copious amounts of sex between Sebastian and Sloane. Well, we all know how that ended up (and if you don't, why are you reading the end notes?). 

Anyways, nearly a year later, I have completed my first chaptered story for the Hogwarts Legacy fandom. It wasn't the story I set out to write, but I am very proud of it nonetheless. There are aspects of this story I used as my own form of therapy, and found confidence in creating somewhat of a plot out of nothing. It's been a wild ride, and I can't wait to share my next big project with you all. (Hint: it's Sebastian and Sloane). 

I have a lot of people to thank, most importantly the incredible network of talented authors I have the pleasure of calling my friends. You know who you are. I'm forever grateful for your support, be it in the form of comment spam the moment I update, pep-talks when I'm feeling down, or Dumbledore yodeling. The last year wasn't super easy for me when it came to mental/physical health and many times it was this wonderful support network that lifted me up when I needed it most. 

I do want to give a special shoutout to totomoos, whose literary analysis-style comments and discussion changed the way I wrote and approached scenarios for the better. Thank you for always finding the little breadcrumbs I bake into my writing.

I also want to thank all the artists whom I commissioned art for this story: PuriDew, Flamboyantjelly, yoshi_tsuno, and Trappezoider  

To everyone who took the time to read this, to upvote and leave comments, I thank you. I still don't fully understand the way Wattpad ranks things, but I've noticed on more than one occasion MMHS being #1 in something Hogwarts Legacy related and it always tickles my brain to see. I know authors like to say they mainly write for themselves, which is mostly true, but I also love writing for the people here to read and support, and I'm glad you were here for this journey. 

In a way, we're all just friends, having a bit of fun when the time permits. 

🕊️Love you.

-E 

(art by flamboyantjelly)

PS: If you are wondering about the fate of Isaac Cooper, fret not. He suffered a freak broom accident that left him impotent, so he left Hogwarts out of shame, and everybody forgot that he existed.