𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 ❣︎

.......

Haneul really just wants to play it cool,
but she just can't hide that she wants Ni-ki.

The more she gets closer to him, the more she wants him.

𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪

"OH SNAP" screamed Haneul who realized she was extremely late for school. She was most definitely getting scolded.

She got ready in a hurry, although she looked like a complete mess, she didn't care and just went to school looking like.....

As she arrived in school, the halls were empty.

She sighed knowing that class has already started and took a deep breath before walking to her class.

"𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐥....𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞..."

She turned to see her math teacher, Mr Kim

"𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢-"

"𝐍𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝"

Haneul rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed.

She didn't care about the class, what the teacher was doing, what student's conversation topics were for the day, she just kept daydreaming......

𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑵𝒊-𝒌𝒊....

___________________________________________

𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

"𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭!"

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫"

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?!"

"𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲!"

The usual chaotic noises in the cafeteria started during the lunchtime. Haneul took a seat next to Hanni and Hyein.

"𝐔𝐠𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥"

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲"