womp womp

Sorry I was away I had sick 🤫🤫🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥

There were 1.5 players in the elevator when a kidnapper came in...

"Muahahha I'm Jeremy from the floor that makes someone into a princess 🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥⁉️‼️💯💯💯" said the pink cube who hurt eveyones eyes. Exept there was one thing in the way.

"WHAT!? ONLY 1.5 PLAYERS!? I NEED MORE... NAH HERE HAVE A FREE NPC ⁉️‼️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️" hell yeah, a free NPC. I wonder who it is?

...

It's the fucking gradient. The player really only let em in for the money, cause, money.

Even though it was a stupid gradient, it spit out some fire bars. ". . . 🤫🧏‍♂️🔥⁉️💯" okay nevermind, it can't even speak. The player got so mad it spent their money just to buy the floor where their fat ass has to get off or the floor collapses (and they stay on the bars 🙏💯⁉️🔥) so the gradient falls. Great. Who could be next?

The elevator dinged, it landed on a shop! and a box appeared. Oh nevermin- EWW WTF IS THAT!?! OH HELL NAWWW IT'S MR!! GET IT OUTTA HERE ‼️⁉️‼️🔥🔥💯💯💯🗣️🗣️🙏🙏🙏

So we all (the one person in the elevator with horrible luck) prayed for the floor where Mach came and gave it a public execution cause they ain't spending any money on that 🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🙏🙏 when...

The infected apartment came. The player prayed for infected to come insted of unpleasant, but they had no luck.

". . . 🤪🇺🇸🐺‼️💯⁉️🔥🔥🔥🦅🦅" oh no. It's the gradient. Again. The player was at the brink of insanity. So, they did the only reasonable thing.

*sprays water at NPCs cutely💯🥺👉👈🐺🇺🇸🦅🔥* WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY NOT EVEN RESPONDING!? 😭😭🙏🙏 Bro decided to buy another floor that makes it crash when...

MR CAME BACK UP 😢😣🥺👉👈⁉️‼️ WHY BRO CAN'T YOU JUST DIE YOU MISTAKE 😭😭🙏🙏 BRO WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR MACH RN 😣

Until...

An update came and reset the server 🤣🤫🧏‍♂️

"WHAT THE FUCK I WAS AT LEVEL 371 AND HAD A LIVING STREAK OF 174 😡😡😤😤🐺🐺🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🔥🔥" womp womp. Anyways MR was out of the elevator 🤭🤪🥰🤫🧏‍♂️😨 and the player cried themselves to sleep.

(guys I'm getting into more fandoms so there may be other books comin up later then sooner😨🤫🧏‍♂️⁉️‼️💯🦅🇺🇸🔥🐺😭🤭)