HIS FAKE IDOL MOTHER

"Mr Jeon's pulled up his expensive royal black thar in front of Korea most luxurious mansion

"Mr Jeon's pulled up his expensive royal black thar in front of Korea most luxurious mansion...his mansion is the most talked about place among all rich people who envy mr jeon because of his successful business and immense wealth.. Why not when he had a half of the korea under his feets because of his reputation and his dominance in bussiness world.. Every day he learn about their dirty tricks some of his business rivel use to bring down his company not some of acutlly every single bussinessman in Seoul uses dirty tricks to get their hands on his business and deals.. Yet he doesn't care about the jealous dogs roaming around to hunt his new project instead of any violence he preferes to throw his new success on their faces to make them realize their place in bussiness field..and let their heart burned with his dedication towards his company..

"Also they know very well that no one going to get the first place in this industry until mr jeon is in the game... So they can do only one that watch the jeon empire going to highest success of the sky...

When all the servents who were working in mansion yard and saw mr jeon expensive royal black thar come to halt near pond

When all the servents who were working in mansion yard and saw mr jeon expensive royal black thar come to halt near pond... Who came back with his spolit son.. Two butler rushed to open the door for him..then father and son got out of the thar...making all the ladies maid breathe caught in their throat because of the strong dominated due of father and son they saw their goldly handsome look with stunned eyes..although their faces and lookes resemble with each other a lot but not by the faces expression and personality ...because the father was replying all the servents greetings with a wide smile, where the son standing next to him with an expressionless face with a broken nose from the fight.. Which was bleeding but he didn't care Standing as if he is bodyguard of mr jeon..

"Can we go in if your so-called greetings are over dad..? He saw jungkook standing there annoyed by his slow motion politeness which difficult for jungkook to swallow because he was preparing himself to face without getting angry or end up shouting at her or insulting her in front of his dad..

"they are like our family jungkook.. Because they are living with us since beginning when you were in diapers.. So stop being brat and your brother is wating for you..!mr jeon had a adoring smile on his face patting jungkook back urging him to go and meet his over excited brother for his marriage... Mr jeon started to go towards his garden with elder servents of his house talking about flowers leaving a angry jungkook behind...