✯✿part - 10✿✯

"Home don't feel's like home anymore. Once up on a time when 'Home' is a person not a place - that's love "

Back to story

So- "my dad was about to say something but got interrupted by the door bell
Indicating some has came"

This time we are living u... "My dad said and was about to go but stopped in the middle and said to my mom "

Make sure to not to give her even a single drop of water for 2 day's " by saying this he went away "

U escaped today just bcz of that person who might have came and by your dad's rules "My mom glare at me while saying this and left from their after locking me in my room"

My life has became miserable... I hope u will give me the love for which I'm lagging for Jungkook "u were talking to yourself"

" Nowadays People's are always alone Many people find their peace but for those who are always alone and can't find their peace talk to themself..

Even me sometimes not sometimes but everytime I talk to myself and then we both cry "

U might be thinking about This (U escaped today just bcz of that person who might have came and by your dad's rules) that which type of rules y/n mom was talking about and y/n dad has made.. well her dad made a rule that if he is going to beat u or

On the other side..

My mom went to open the door but to her surprise..

Their was no one...

Ahh this kid's nowadays.. "she thought their might be any kid who rang the bell.. she shrugged it off and went to her bedroom"

Day's passed like this and they didn't give food to y/n for 2 day's she was locked in her room from that day.... And after that they didn't let her go to college anymore.. they even snatched her phone...

Lara was worried for u and she came to check but your parents told her that u went to your grand ma house because u were missing them....
She didn't believe in them but she received a message from u that

" Lara I'm going to my grandma house for few day's.. I will come few days before my marriage.. "

Lara sign in relief... But she didn't know that your parents have snatched your phone from u and texted lara about u.. that u went to your grand ma house...

After reading your message she sign in relief thinking u are good and she got busy with her marriage arranged...

On the other hand

Jungkook who was busy in his work forgetting about his marriage...

At night

Jungkook came back to home

He step inside the house closed the door behind and saw his mom in the living room sitting on the couch silently and made's were making food in the kitchen...i ignored it and was about to go upstairs then i heard my mom calling him

Jungkook " his mom called him "

Yes "jungkook replied"

Take a shower and then come here "his mom said to him "

Hmm.. "i just hmm in reply and went upstairs "

After taking a shower and i wear a causal over size t shirt and a trouser...

I came downstairs and sat beside my mom...then She her next word made me annoyed about which i never wanna talk nor wanna do that but still I'm forced to do...

Jungkook, why don't u talk with y/n.. ? If u both will talk then u will get to know about eachother.. "my mom said to me more likely hoping a positive response"

Mom I already told u that I'm not interested to marry her.. and I'm sure this relationship will not work... I hate her.. "he said being annoyed.. and went to his room being angry".

Jungkook listen... "His mom was calling him but he didn't stop and went to his room"

At Y/n house ..

U were crying in your room bcz they didn't let u go to college nor they give u your phone but to your surprise they didn't beat u after that day bcz always something happen whenever they came to beat u... Which always go against your dad rules..

But the worst thing is that u started to get nightmare..

Atleast they stopped beating u but they fired all Maids and told u to do all houses chores..

U were cleaning the house after completing your breakfast and after completing the all houses chores u went to your room and you are so tired and u didn't realise when u fallen asleep....

Who ranged the bell that day ?
Was it really kid's who were doing this or someone else?

Let's see in another part