Let the world burn (Chris Grey) | Shimkongz/Gyubrik

"Where do you think you're going?? You can't take him away!" A man shouted.

"Oh please you are not his owner," A tall brunette yelled back.

"He is my future husband!" The black-haired man claimed trying to take back the boy the brunette was holding making him roll his eyes.

"Well not anymore Lee Jeonghyeon," and before the other man could say anything the tall brunette was already gone with the boy in his arms.

-----------------

"Q-qubing" a boy spoke, still sleepy but awake.

"What is it, my love?" The brunette smiled at him.

"Where are we?" The boy asked confused looking around as he carefully sat up.

"In my house love. We are gonna live here from now on," Gyuvin grinned.

"W-what? Where is Jeonghyeon? " the question made Gyuvin roll his eyes.

"Does it matter? We are going to be living together now. Forget about that asshole, "

"But Qubing he is my fiancé... "

"Fiancé you DONT want to marry." Gyuvin reminded sternly.

"Qubing I already told you. I have to. But after a month of marriage I will divorce him and run away. You know my parents... They only care about money anyway. That's the only reason why they are forcing me to marry him,"

"I don't care Ricky. You are my lover. My boyfriend. Mine. I don't want to see you marrying another man even if it's forced and arranged by your parents." Gyuvin frowned.

"But Qubing you already met my parents. They were so mean and rude to you. Your parents hate me too. Our parents don't even allow us to date and-"

"We are still dating though, aren't we?? Ricky, who cares about what our parents think? I love you and you love me. What else is there to talk about? Ever since you were young they didn't even bother to spend time with you, raise you, take care of you, love you like you deserve...

Why should their opinions matter? why should they have a say in your life? The same goes to my parents,"

"But-"

"No buts Ricky. You are not marrying that guy. If I can't have you then no one can." Gyuvin glared at Ricky while standing up before leaving the room, slamming the door closed.

Ricky sighs when he hears the door lock.

He flops back down on the bed and closes his eyeand

"I love you and you love me. What else is there to think about? "

"Why should their opinion matter? Why should they have a say in your life? "

"You are not marrying that guy. If I can't have you then no one can"

Ricky's mind flooded with the earlier things Gyuvin had said knowing he was right.

Even though he is terrified of his parents, he shouldn't be.

They were never there for him when he needed them so they shouldn't have a say in his decisions.

Yet Ricky is always ending up listening to what his parents say...

Hours passed and Ricky just spent that time laying in bed zoned out thinking, thinking, and thinking...

Suddenly a click of the door opening is heard.

Ricky though pays no mind to it, lying with his eyes closed on the bed not moving whatsoever.

Gyuvin would even think he is asleep if he didn't know any better.

Ricky felt the mattress dip before a long kiss was planted on his lips.

He opened his eyes meeting with Gyuvin's.

"I am sorry love... " Gyuvin apologizes slowly.

"For what? " Ricky asks.

"For earlier" gyuvin sighs.

"Don't apologize... It's not like you are wrong" Ricky chuckles to himself bitterly before Gyuvin held his hand sighing again.

"Look. I am sorry for acting like that. I know that you are worried about what your parents will do...I was just so frustrated cause I love you and want to be with you but our parents keep pulling us away and I hate it-" a simple kiss from Ricky cut off Gyuvin's rambling.

"Qubing... I know. I am not mad at you in fact I agree with you. I am upset too it's just that knowing what my parents are capable of...I am scared" Ricky explains softly.

"Love, don't worry. I will always protect you. No matter how dangerous things get."

"I know. I am glad to have an amazing boyfriend like you" Ricky smiles at gyuvin who smiles back even more brightly.

After the two made up they were too tired to do anything so they decided to just lay in bed and cuddle.

"Qubing...If I ran away from you what would you do?" Ricky asked, his head on Gyuvin's chest as he hugged his waist.

"That won't happen. I will always find a  way to have you back. I just...can't let you go" Gyuvin answered while stroking Ricky's head.

"What if not just our parents but the whole world were against us?" Ricky continued asking.

"I'd let the world burn," Gyuvin replied with no hesitation sending Ricky shivers.

"R-really?" Gyuvin felt Ricky's body shiver against him making him chuckle before answering.

"Yeah. I'd let the world burn for you. This is how it will have to end. If I can't have you then no one can."

The end.

What do we think?

request: me lol

I started writing this on my bday when Gyu still had brown hair and I was too lazy to change it to red hair so don't mind it

I kind of took a different approach on this. I know that it's a toxic song about someone being obsessed with someone who isnt into them that way... Maybe I can rewrite this and write a "toxic version"

Let me know if you will be interested in that!

Anyway

Hope you enjoyed!