.1.

Have you guys ever noticed why our Y/N is always the most beautiful. Well because we realised about how we should love ourselves. We learned to raise our standards and we are continuously raising it. Well in self love we realise our own beauty, that makes us even more beautiful. And when we think we are beautiful, then trust me we become the most beautiful person of our life.

Fact: we are 20 times more beautiful than we actually think, we are.

Simple Practical: Do one thing or I think you have noticed this many times that.... When you are looking yourself in the mirror or your photo.....after sometime you start finding defects in it. Like "my nose is so big, the angle is wrong, I look like a potato, I'm too short",etc,etc. And as the time passes by , your face or that photo starts looking uglier and uglier. But sometimes, when you go in a function or wedding, well I know most of you just go there for the sake of food😀. But, for now imagine like, it's the wedding of someone very close to you or its in your family, that time you get well dressed in a beautiful attire, and you admire yourself in mirror, and take a lots of selfies. And by time you feel like you are getting more beautiful. But why?
Just because,you are so lost in your beauty that you don't have any time to focus on the defects. Right?
So just find beauty in you, admire yourself.
Because if you can't accept the fact that, YOU BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! ,Then you don't have any right to expect others to admire you or praise you. Mind it!