𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 (𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢)

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

This shitty fanific stars my beloved hoes, Syn and Star as the central characters lol T-T

- ENGLISH

- rOmAnTiC (hopefully)

- Funny (hopefully)

-NOT PROOF READ

_______📞________________________

"Synnieeeee !!!"

"Star, why the fuck are you calling me at 11:00 in the night...?!?!?!"

"Get over to my house, right now! It's an emergency !!!"

"Is it an actual emergency or did you just lose ur 'YOON JEONGHAN potocard' again...?!?!?!"

"Ok, I know that was supposed to be a joke but you need to understand that you can't find Jeonghannie photocards in just ANY shop-"

"Get to the point."

"This is important! I swear! Just come !!!"

"Star-"

_______________________📞________

Needless to say, Syn was standing outside Star's door in less than twenty minutes.
She grabbed the house-key from where she knew it was hidden underneath a plant and let herself in. As she was taking off her shoes, she noticed a note addressed to her folded up on the coffee table. She gently picked it up and unfurled to see a single line written in Star's terrible handwriting:

'I'm cooking a rOmAnTiC dinner for u, so just sit and wait on the table my queen :) Also don't worry I'm a great cook :D,' causing Syn to sigh.

"Wait AT the table," she corrected Star's grammar under her breath as she glanced the way she knew the kitchen was.
Setting the note back where it was and made her way to where she knew Star was cooking trouble.

The smell of smoke filled the air as Star frantically waved a dirty dish towel in front of the smoke alarm, coughing as she knocked over some dishes from a table. "Oopsie," she muttered, inhaling deeply as the dishes clattered onto the floor.
She looked up to the smoke alarm, which refused to cease its shrill beeping.

"Well, that's not supposed to happen." Syn leaned on the doorframe which lead into the kitchen, trying her best to hold back her laughter. "I thought you said you could cook...?!?!?!"

Star jumped back comically, resting a hand on her chest. "Don't scare me like that! I'm too pretty to die !!! Anyway, I can cook. Sometimes. When the meal is microwaveable."
Syn sighed and rolled his eyes. "You're too much," she walked into the kitchen, arms crossed, and turned off the smoke alarm in one swift move.

"So, what are we making?"
"I don't know anymore," Star said proudly, prompting a chuckle from Syn.
"Why are you happy about that? It's a wonder you haven't burned down your house yet."
"Well, I did once, actually," Star, commented, placing a finger on her chin as if deep in thought. "Last year, I burned down my apartment after forgetting to turn off the stove.
I think my neighbours were glad to see me gone, to be honest. But don't tell my parents!!! don't want them to think I'm irresponsible," Star puffed out her chest, grinning at Syn.

Syn arched a brow at her. "I would ask if you're joking, but I know you well enough to be able to guess your response.
Don't worry, I doubt any of your parents have even an ounce of trust in you," she sighed, throwing Star's nightmare dish in the trash before cleaning the counter with a rag.
"It's already pretty late. Are you sure you want to cook something? It'll take a while," Syn commented, picking up the broken plates off the floor.
"Nooo, it's too much effort to cook again," Star whined, jutting out her lower lip in a mock pout.

"Let's order some ice cream, and I can braid your hair, and we can watch a romantic movie~"

"If you want, we could order ramen or something..."
"Yeah, let's do that," Star clapped her hands together in excitement. "But seriously, can I braid your hair?"
Syn rolled her eyes, ignoring the question as she wiped her hands on her pants before pulling out her phone. "Um...remind me how to order food...?!?!?!"

Star laughed loudly at the request. "It's so cute that you don't know how to use your phone !!! You're like a grany, but you're hot." She snatched the phone from Syn and quickly placed the order. "Boom !!! That's how it's done."
Syn chuckled as she put her phone back in her pant pocket. "You are so STRANGE," she sighed.

Star just stuck his tongue out :p at Syn before jumping onto the couch and vigorously patting the seat beside her. "Come sit next to me hoe !!! We can watch 'The baby who ate her Mommy's left foot-toenail', Riri told me it's really cutesy-core !!! Just our fave type of film !!!"

"YOUR favourite genre of filmography." Syn pointed out with a scowl, but sat next to her anyway. Star grinned widely at her 'girlfriend' before pressing 'play' on the remote.

After a few moments of silence:

"Synnie...?!?!?!"
"Yes...?!?!?!"
"Would you love me if I were a worm...?!?!?!"

...

________________________________________________________________

End notes :

Stan Stayn 4 lifeeeeeeee ʕ⌐■ᴥ■ʔ !!!

xx

Riri