049

3rd person pov

Chan bend down and wiped the dust on the wooden floor with his thumb...

"It was burned recently.." chan informed jeongin while he send the message to seungmin

"How do you know that hyung?" Jeongin asked.

"There's a thin layer of dust on the floor... It's so old there should be a thick layer of dust but it seems like someone recently burned this hotel and then dust fell on it.." Chan said while jeongin admired him..

"Wow I got a smart boyfriend... let's search together... it's a big place.." before chan could even process or say anything jeongin started searching as if he didn't call chan his boyfriend just now.. while a faint dust of pink was painted across chan's cheek and a small shy smile.

It seemed like a hotel made with woods but it was well sculptured...even though almost all of it was burned but still there were some stuff designs left which Indicated that it was very nicely decorated with expensive stuff from that time.

"Hyung..."  Jeongin called chan... He found a box there...

"Didn't we find it on that mountain too where we were in an illusion?" Jeongin nodded in answer..

"This seems to be related somehow... Let's find more clues and gather them together.." Jeongin nodded

They even found someone's footprint here.. someone recently visited it after it was burned.

Also jeongin found hair strands there.. he kept them with him in case if it's helpful..

After another long searching session they gathered some clues... Jeongin had found a portrait which was half burned but a lady was standing there with a boy sitting on the chair...the women was a bit older but she was very pretty...and about the boy only half of his face was visible..they couldn't find out who it was

Chan found a half burned door...it was quite similar to the one they saw.. and some pictures.. all of them were with the same women... But a child was with her... A boy.. they found many similar stuff which were the same as the house...

It seems the illusion they saw was actually from this hotel... They saw this hotel in that house..

This place seemed like a close place to that demon..

They found some papers too but it was so dusty and burned they couldn't properly understand it ...they took it with them..

They took many pictures of each corners and every stuff which wasn't burn...so they could observe it later on and find clues...they can't stay here for too long specially at night time ..they didn't know if there was any danger here or not ...so they decided to leave the place as soon as possible.

On the other hand seungmin was comparing the pics chan send with the pics he took from that house...chan and jeongin were right...it was the same hotel...it has the same old vintage style... Seungmin gathered them all in his computer room .. chan and jeongin were back too

"It was run by a single mother and a kid.. "

" What about the father..? He died or left them? "

" No one seemed to know about that.. but the mother said that her husband died even though people from there didn't really see her husband.. their hotel was popular because it was in the middle of a forest. back then the only shortcut to visit the city was to cross the mountain.. as it was big .. it took people 2 days while if they took the normal route it would take even more time.. so to rest or spend the night they had to stop by the hotel... The hotel was nice too so it became extremely popular that time.. people started visiting the mountain just for the hotel. "