Embracing the Lessons of Time

As the years pass by, wisdom starts to seep,A realization dawns, as I venture deep,I've come to understand the importance of school,The value of knowledge, its power as a tool.

In my youth, I may have overlooked,The significance of learning, of each page in a book,But as I grew older, the truth became clear,Seriousness in education is vital, I hold dear.

For in school, lessons unfold like a treasure,Each subject, a key, unlocking life's measure,To disregard its worth would be a great loss,Missing out on knowledge, at a tremendous cost.

Through dedication and an earnest mind,Doors of understanding, they will unwind,Discovering the world and its vast array,Expanding horizons, every single day.

There's wisdom in books, in the teachings shared,Opportunities abound, if only we dared,By taking school seriously, we pave the way,To a future bright, where potentials hold sway.

So let us embrace the lessons of time,Nuture our curiosity, ignite our prime,With fervor, let's delve into the unknown,For knowledge gained is a seed firmly sown.With each day, let us treasure the chance,To broaden our minds, in the subject's dance,For taking school seriously, we'll come to find,The boundless possibilities that education can unwind.