💖𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲🌸(𝐇𝐬 𝐀𝐔)

🍡𝐁𝐭𝐰 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝟏𝟔 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝟏𝟕 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐔🍡

Yasu's pov
'Ugh I don't want to study,'I think to myself. I have a test tomorrow and I hate having to study for it but I have to if I don't want to lose my video games for a month. I head to the library to start studying. Once I walk in the there I find a place to study. I sit down and open my math textbooks. 'Ugh I hate math so much!!' I think to myself. "Oh hey Yasu what are you doing here?"I hear a voice say. "Oh Isamu!! Come over here and sit down!"I say. "Oh ok,"Isamu says before going over and sitting down with me. "It's odd to see you in here Yasu,"Isamu says. "Really?"I ask. "Yeah you usually head straight home after school and not to the library," Isamu tells me. "I have a test for math tomorrow so I'm studying," I say. "Oh well I can help you study for it!!"Isamu says with a smile. "Oh really?! Thank you so much!!"I tell him. "Yeah I have a secret spot that I go when I need to study so that nobody can find me. Come on!!"Isamu says as he gets up with his stuff. I grab my stuff and follow him into what looks like the janitor's closet. "After you,"he says. "Why thank you," I reply to Isamu. I get in first and then Isamu comes in after me and he shuts the door and turns the lights on. I was shocked when I saw this place. It had a table, chairs, a mini fridge, and a lot of other stuff. "Wow this place is nice!! How did you find it?"I ask. I don't get a reply so I turn to see Isamu looking through a book. "Hey whatcha reading?"I ask him. "Oh this is my math textbook from last year so I can help you study,"he says with a smile. "Oh ok,"I say. He then gets up and heads to the couch and pats one of the seats in a gesture to come and sit next to him. I walk over there and sit next to him. He begins to help me study for my test.
1 hour and 30 minutes later
Isamu and I had finished studying for my test. "Thank you so much for helping me study Isamu!! You're the best!!"I tell him. "Oh, uh, thank you so much!"Isamu says with a smile. Isamu has always been very nice to me and I really appreciate him. And by appreciate, I mean I have a crush on him. He always is adorable and kind every day and I just can't help but adore him. I supposedly got lost in thought because Isamu gently shook him. "Hey Yasu are you alright?"Isamu asked. "Yeah, I-I'm fine!!"I reply. "Okay, you got me worried for a second there,"Isamu says. "Well do you need help with anything else?"He asks me. "Well, no but can I stay with you for a little while longer?"I ask. "Oh!! Of course!!"Isamu says with a little smile. I smile back and look into his water colored eyes. His eyes were beautiful, so beautiful that I got lost in them. "Yasu? Earth to Yasu?"Isamu says. I was brought back to reality and I apologized for zoning out. "Oh don't be sorry," Isamu says. I move closer to him because I felt a certain desire take over me. Isamu understood the gesture and we both leaned in till our lips connected for a soft kiss. Isamu rested his arms on my shoulder, while I put one hand on his back and one hand on the back of his head. We stayed like that for a minute before breaking apart. "I'm so sorry Isamu!! I didn't mean to kiss you without your consent!!" I say. "It's okay I don't mind really,"Isamu says with a smile. He the wraps his arm around me and lays his head on my chest. I embrace him back and kiss his forehead. "So are we dating now? Or.."I ask. "I mean would you like to be my boyfriend,"Isamu asks me. "Yes!! A thousand times yes!!"I say. "I'm glad," Isamu says. "Oh look at the time we better get going to our houses," Isamu says. "Okay. I will walk you to your house,"I say. "Oh ok,"Isamu replies. We then grab our stuff and leave the school. We walk all the way to Isamu's house before we stop in front of the entrance gate. "Well I'll see you tomorrow,"I say. Isamu looks at me and smiles before kissing me. I blush and kiss him back. We then break apart. "Thank you for walking me home and goodnight, Yasu," Isamu says before running up to the door of his house. "Goodnight and I will see you tomorrow," I say. "Oh and one more thing. Good luck on your test tomorrow,"Isamu says. "Oh thank you bye,"I say. "Bye!!"Isamu says before entering his house. I smile and walk back to my house. Once I get there I open the door and notice that dinner is ready. "Oh Yasu!! You're just in time for dinner!"My mom says. "Oh ok coming,"I say while I take off my shoes. I then head to the bathroom and wash my hands before going down to eat. "So son, how was your day today?"My dad asks while taking a sip of his water. "It was good. Hey you know that boy Isamu?"I ask. "You mean the boy you have a crush on? Yeah we do,"Juno says. "Well, I kissed him and he asked me to be his boyfriend and I accepted," I say. My dad spits his water out and my mom and Juno have a shocked look on their face. My mom then smiles while saying, "I'm happy that you get to date the person you have been crushing on for sometime now. We should invite him over for dinner this weekend." "No fair!! How come he gets a boyfriend before I get a girlfriend!!" Juno yells obviously very annoyed. "Wow, I was not expecting that but have a good and happy relationship, son,"my dad says. "Thank you mom and dad," I say. I finish eating and head upstairs. I then take a shower and after that I get ready for bed. I get in bed and smile at the thought of Isamu being my boyfriend finally.

Hey I hope you guys liked this chapter. And I hope you like the high school AU. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it. Bye!<3