Chapter Twenty-two - Y/n

"You'll be great," I tell Billie, giving her one final kiss before she leaves.

"Thanks, I'll see you in a few hours." She says, and she and Finneas leave.

"So," I hear Claudia say. "More hickeys I see." I felt my face become extremely red, and I covered my face with my hands. "I had to help her cover them."

"Oh, that's just great," I mumble. She laughs, and I look at her.

"She was telling me about it this morning anyway," I rolled my eyes. "You must be really good if she's still exhausted."

"Oh, my God. Can you stop?" I laugh.

"Am I embarrassing you? It's just me and you here," she says.

"So? We don't have to talk about that,"

"True, but it's funny to watch you get embarrassed,"

"Can I get through this two-hour show without you bringing up things like that?" I asked.

"No,"

"Can we at least talk about something else right now? Please?"

About 2 hours later, Billie came back, and she had a huge smile on her face. At least I know she had fun. She immediately came over to me and kissed me.

"Hi baby," she said.

"Hey," I replied. "How was the show?"

"It was great. I'm just really exhausted now."

"I bet. Well, how about we head back to the hotel so you can get some sleep before we head to our next place tomorrow," she nods, and we all leave going back to the hotel.

When we get back into the hotel, Billie immediately gets in the shower. I just laid in bed, and she got out. When she finally walked out of the bathroom, she only had on boxers and a bra on. I smiled and looked her up and down.

"What are you looking at?" She asks. I shake my head.

"Nothing. Nothing," I say and look away. "You wanna order some food and we can eat here before going to bed?"

"Actually, I was thinking that we could go out to eat somewhere,"

"Go out?" I asked. She nods.

"Yeah, I mean, I don't see why not. We haven't gone out on an actual date in a while, and I'm tired of avoiding going out in public. Unless you don't want any rumors or anything going around about us." I smile and get up.

"As long as you're okay with going out, I'm okay with it." I tell her. She smiles and kisses me.

"Okay, I'm gonna get ready. I already have a place in mind," she says with a big smile on her face.

"Do you now?" She nods.

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna tell you," I roll my eyes. Of course.

She took me to a semi-fancy restaurant, which is okay by me. I just wish I had better clothes for this. But I guess it is what it is.

People started noticing us again, and it didn't take long. Barely fifteen minutes after we got there, people were coming up and asking for pictures with Billie. She gladly got up and took pictures with them.

During dinner, I noticed some people taking pictures of Billie from afar. I still don't understand those people. It's really kind of creepy, to be honest.

After dinner, Billie decided she wanted to go on a walk as well. But I'm not gonna complain. We've spent a lot of time eating at home and ordering food because she's too scared of going on and being seen. She likes meeting fans, but sometimes, it can become overwhelming, according to her.