Vanished Without a Trace

Dinosaur

Aladar walks to the coastline of the beach and finds Zini doing what Plio says exactly what he's doing. Rehearsing pickup lines.

Zini "Hey, sweetie, if you'll be my bride, I'll groom ya. That is good. Oh, that's good. Girls, I'm known as the professor of love... and school's in session! Yeah, I still got it."

Aladar walk over to Zini and said.

Aladar "I hope it's not contagious."

Zini brushed his fur back on his head and replied.

Zini "I'm a raging epidemic of romance."

Aladar walks a little closer to Zini, as the lemur jumps onto Aladar's neck. The Iguanodon turns to walk to the single tree on the cliff side of the island.

Aladar "Come on, hot stuff. Let's get going. You don't wanna miss Yar's annual pep talk."

Zini "Oh, goody. I can't wait to hear the mating advice of an old monkey."

Aladar "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. I heard that in his day, that old monkey was quite a swinger."

Zini "You talkin' about Yar?

Aladar "Yeah. To hear him tell it, he put the prime in primate."

Zini "Really?"

Before they get to the rest of the family, a bright light blinds them, along with Plio, Yar, Suri, and a few other dinosaurs from the herd. A Brachiosaurus, a Styracosaurus, an Ankylosaurus, and a female Iguanodon with two little ones.

The next moment, they vanished, without a trace.

________________________________________________________________________________

Raya and the Last Dragon

Just mere seconds ago, Raya was losing hope until her chants revived the mighty dragon who boomed the druun away. Sisu.

Sisu " Where am I? Pengu? Amba? Pranee? Are ya here?

Seeing Sisu's silhouette, Raya bows.
Raya (bowing) "Oh Mighty Sisu!"

Sisu "Who said that?"

Sisu turns, her mighty tail swings out, and clobbers the bowing Raya. Sisu steps out of the dust cloud. We finally see her in her mighty glory.

Sisu "Hello? Hello?"
Raya (O.S.) (muffled) "Mmf-mph!!"

Sisu looks down and finds Raya awkwardly collapsed in a heap under her, perhaps tangled up in her own cape.
Sisu "Ooo, I'm sorry, I didn't see ya there. (picks Raya up) Not too bad. Just a little dusty. Let me get that for you."

Raya and Sisu finally make eye contact.

Raya (eyes widen) "Sisu. You are... Sisu!"
Sisu "And you're... people. What's your name?"

Raya "Raya. I'm Raya."
Sisu "And you're NOT made of stone, which means..."

Both women squeal in celebration!
Sisu & Raya "It worked!"

Sisu (CONT'D) "We did it! Ya hear that, Pengu? It worked! I didn't mess it up!"

After Sisu runs around excitingly, she then notices Raya's bag and says.

Sisu "Is that food? (drops Raya) I was so focused on saving the world, I forgot to have breakfast today.
Raya "Today? When exactly do you think "today" is?"

Sisu "Tuesday. (takes bite of food) Ugh! I mean... Mmm. What is this delightful culinary treat?
Raya "It's jackfruit jerky. I dried it myself."

Sisu " Well, compliments to the chef. (offers jerky to Tuk-Tuk) Wanna finish this, skippy?"
Sisu offers the jerky to Tuk-Tuk, but he refuses to eat it.

Raya "Uh, Sisu, there are a few things I need to catch you up on...
Sisu "Oh yeah?"

But before Raya could tell Sisu anything, a bright light blinds them. It wasn't just them, a young boy from Tail, a toddler and three lemurs from Talon, a Warrior from Spine, and the queen and princess of Fang.

The next moment, they vanished, without a trace.

________________________________________________________________________________

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

An expedition to find the lost city of Atlantis is the most exciting for Milo Thatch. It was a dream come true. He couldn't hold it in, as he said to Mr. Whitmore. But that was a lie when Milo's seasickness kicked in.

Milo "Carrots. Why is there always carrots? I didn't even eat carrots."

Milo was about to throw up again but managed to hold it in. Just then, an announcement on the PA System goes off.

Wilhelmina "Attention. All hands to the launch bay. To whoever took the "L" from the Motor Pool sign... ha ha, we are all very amused."

Milo grabbed his bag and headed down to the launch bay. But suddenly, a bright light blinds him. However, there were a couple of others who were also blinded by the blight light. Dr. Sweet, Vinny, Mole, Audrey, Cookie, Wilhelmina, Mr. Whitmore, and the princess of Atlantis.

The next moment, they vanished, without a trace.

________________________________________________________________________________

Treasure Planet

Once the Robot Policemen left, Sarah looked back at the customers, who went back to their meals and their previous conversation. Sarah then turns her attention to her son.

Sarah "Jim, I have had it. Do you want to go to Juvenile Hall? Is that it?"

Jim didn't respond or look her in the eyes but got to work to help clear up the table near him and his mom.

Sarah "Jim? Jim, look at me. It's been hard enough keeping this place afloat by myself without you going--"

Jim finally turns to his mom and tries to talk to her.

Jim "Mom, it's no big deal. There was nobody around. Those cops just won't get off my--"

Sarah looks at him sternly. Jim couldn't get the words out and just dropped it.

Jim "Forget it."

Mrs. Dunwiddie calls out to Sarah, a little impatient about not getting her juice refilled.

Mrs. Dunwiddie "Mrs Hawkins! My juice!"

Sarah replies, "Yes, I'll be right there, Mrs. Dunwiddie!"

Before turning her attention back to her son.

Sarah "Jim, I just don't want to see you throw away your entire future."

Jim walks backward to open the door to the kitchen with the dirty dishes.

Jim "Yeah, what future?"

When all the customers had left, except for Delbert, Jim was about to head up to the roof to be alone. But then, He along with his mom and family friend were blinded by a bright light. They weren't the only ones who were blinded by a bright light. The Captain of RLS Legacy, a maroon robot, a pink blob that loves to morph and play around, and a cyborg.

The next moment, they vanished, without a trace.