1.

-3rd person PoV-

Whizzer had just walked into the college. He looks around..such dull colours. He rolls his eyes, walking to the reception, his suitcase behind him. "hey." he taps on the desk, and the brown haired student at the desk quickly looks at him. "oh!..i'm so sorry..I didn't see you there" she chuckles, her cheeks flushing a light shade of pink. Whizzer puts his free hand on his hip. "that's fine" he replies. The girl continues, "so..what's your name? i'll get your dorm, timetable and key for you. "Whizzer Brown.." the man says. "Whizzer..brown..." the girl says as she types his name into her laptop. "oh! here! your dorm number is 79..and..here's your timetable and key. I'll also e-mail a copy of your timetable to you!" Whizzer smiles, taking the key and timetable. He thanks the girl and makes his way to room 79.

-Whizzer's PoV-

I quickly realised that I had absolutely no idea where I am going. I groaned and decided to ask someone. I turn to look and see another girl, looking at her phone. I go to her. "uh..excuse me? I was wondering if you know where room 79 is.." the girl looks up from her phone and smiles "oh, yeah!..i'm room 81! I'll show you the way!" she was very...energetic. I guess i'd be too if I wasn't up until 4am last night wondering what my life will be like. I follow the girl to the elevator. "My name is Cordelia, by the way. What's yours?" the elevator doors open. "Whizzer." I reply, both of us stepping into the elevator. "cool name whizzer." "thank you?..." I chuckle as the elevator comes to a stop. "your room is just down here.." me and Cordelia stop outside of room 79. "thanks!.." I say, smiling at my new friend. "Of course!!..as I said, my room is just there if you need me!" then she dissapered into her room. I turn to face the door. They said I'd be getting a roommate..I wonder if they're here yet. I put the key in the door and turn it, opening it. I look in to observe the room. Again, so many dull colours. Nobody was here, though, which I guess is a good thing. I close the door behind me and take another look around. The room was fairly large, a couch, tv and kitchenette takes up the first room..there are three rooms coming off it, which I can guess are two bedrooms and a bathroom. I pick a bedroom and put my suitcase on the bed. Around half and hour later, i've almost finished unpacking. I stare at the pride flag folded in my suitcase.."eh..they're gonna find out anyway." I say outloud. I pick it up and hang it over the bed. I look around at my room. No more dull colours..yay!

-Marvin's PoV-

I find my room quick enough, I enter the room and look around. "hello?..." they said i'd have a roommate..i'm not sure if they are here yet. Soon enough, a tall, well dressed man comes out of one of the rooms. 'wow.' I think. 'he's..no. I have a girlfriend..turn it off.' "hi!" The man says. I straighten up and give him a quick smile. "hey..I'm Marvin Gardens..nice to meet you." I hold out my hand for him to shake, which he does. "Whizzer Brown..nice to meet you too." We talk for a bit..we learn about eachother. He's studying fashion..hm. He is very stylish so it makes sense. I take my things into the unoccupied room and settle in. I unpack my stuff and look at the time. I have a date with my girlfriend in an hour. I decide to go to the bathroom to freshen up, but bump into Whizzer on my way there. "oh- sorry.." he says "I'm late for dinner...again."  "oh, no worries.." I reply, getting out of whizzers way. He was dressed differently now..but still very stylish. I get snapped back to reality when the door closes and whizzer is gone. I stand there for a while before remembering what I was going to do in the first place. I go into the bathroom and look at myself. My word..I look like i havent slept in two years. I wash my face and try to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes..harder than you think. I look into the mirror again. Great, I look the same..just with water streaming down my face. I groan and try to sort out my hair. When I get ot somewhat styled, I get dressed. I don't have clothes like Whizzer, but they'll do. I message my girlfriend and make my way to my car.

-A/N-

first chapter..let me know what you think and if i should carry it on (also tell me if you want me to add in any specific bits..ALSO..who noticed the book of mormon reference? I thought it'd be funny..)

-R <3