𝕷𝖎𝖑 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖐𝖐 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝕴𝖒 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖐𝖐

MY HEARTYS FRL <33

I feel like making a story so here ^^

Author- Alil sneak peak for yu freaky people

Kahmya's POV

I WAS walking down to the deli as usual, till I felt hands get wrapped around my waist. "What the fuck?!" I said before moving whoever's hands away and quickly turned around to see my ex, DARRIEN JIMENEZI was shocked to even see his face, I haven't seen him since he broke up with me. "Hey ma." He says, with his raspy, Dominican voice, with a smirk on his face. He knew I liked it when he called me that. "I- darrien?! What are you doing, I thought you moved?" I said shocked "Well, I missed yu." He said in his New York-ish accent. I blushed slightly at his voice, but then realized I shouldn't do that, I have a boyfriend. "I don't miss you, go back to the girl you cheated on me with." I said in a mad-ish tone. He looked at me, confused. "You didn't mis- "No! I don't miss you now leave me the fuck alone!" I cut him off before walking away. 

Darrien's POV

HE LOOKED shocked.I have never seen her this mad before. I liked the way she walked, it was always such a turn on for me. Her swaying her hips left to right, the way her ass moved when she walked. I needed her BAD, and I couldn't stop thinking about her pretty face. "I never shoulda cheated on her. Goddamn." I mumbled to himself. I started walking the opposite way she went and went home, thinking how bad I did her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Authors Note- Whatcha think? I think it was pretty good, but ntm. I was thinking of making a story of her and her boyfriend. Who y'all think the boyfriend is and.... Is he loyal??? And.. Whats goin on wit ha and Ddot???