[Dear past me.]

At the divination comission, march decides that it is best to keep on searching about her past. stelle was not available to take her there, so she had to bother Dan heng, in which she didnt really want to do because she knew he needed good rest.
♡°•☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆•°♡
March stepped closer and closer to Dan heng's door, humming a soft melody from one of robin's songs.

[Italics + Bold (in lowercase) = murmuring/whispering]

"Du-du-du-du-du-du dudududu du-du-"
"Wait where am i going- what the flip did i need?-"
"Oh well!-"
"Ohhhh... wait which one is his room.."

*March knocks on his door 3 times on the left.*
[No answer]
*knocks agressively*
[No answer]
"The data bank is brokeeen..~"
[Door immediately opens]

Dan heng:"Thank you for informing me about the issue. I shall-"

March:"Youre not going anywhere mr speaks like a robot"

Dan heng:"..what?"

March:"the data bank isnt broken i just need to make a proposal!!! Tehe☆

Dan heng:"please make this worth my time march, i want to be left alone right now.."

March:"come with me to the xianzhou! :)"

*Dan heng gives her a "fuck no" and "seriously? After what just happened?" Look. He then closes the door on her face*

"Grrr.. awh.. :("

*march knocks on the door gently. It was clear she was more paitent than before, march honestly feals kind of guilty for even asking, she didnt want to hurt him.. thats the last thing she wanted to do..*

March:"Hey- um.. im sorry. Please can i talk this out with you..? I know some bad things happened there and youre not ready yet, but could you atleast listen to what i want to say before you say no..?"

[No answer]

March:"please..???"

*dan heng opens the door slowly*

Dan heng:"Enter."

March:"ehe!! Yay!!"

[She enters the room and a chilly breeze hits her skin.]

"Hm... this must means he just woke up then... he likes sleeping in the cold..."

Dan heng:"why are you staring? Is there something on my face?"

*dan heng spoke in his usual monotone demeanor*
(AN:Only people who use c.ai see the word demeanor every 2 secconds)

☆•°~~~°•☆

Dan heng:"March."

March:"oopsies! Sorry i forgor what i wanted to say, i remember now!!! Ok so, last time i went to the divination comission with stelle, she took me to fu xuan. Then, fu xuan and i looked into my past, yet the ting is, everyone was telling me to head to the future and forget. And the further back into my past we went, everything was.. glitchy.. and weird. We couldnt get far. If i do recall.. a woman from the patg of harmony prevented me from going further. You dont need to do anything! You wont be able to enter the memmory. Um.. i guess you can sit down and think there..? I dont know my way to the divination comission.. and mr yang + himeko are still sleeping sooo..." *fiddles with fingers*

Dan heng:"if that is the case, i would not mind going with you."

March:"thanks mr robot!"

[Dan heng got a little pissex at that, bro was not having it]

Dan heng: "dont call me that.
Be ready in one system hour."

March:alllll-righty!! Thanks!!!☆

She skipz away happily to her room
(Her room is right next to his 💀)

*dan heng sighs and lets out a small laugh*
"Idiot.."