#6

~Brooklyn POV~ 2 days later

Today we are going to Dallas! San Diego and Houston was amazing but now it's time for Dallas!!

I put on a white muscle tee that has decorative wings in black, black skinny jeans ripped at the knee, black beanie, and red high top converse. My hair is down wavy.

This time we got a ride to Dallas since we were just in Houston. Jack G knows a guy and he's the one who brought us to Dallas.

We thank him and get out the car after we made it. We see some fans as we got out. He brought us to where the meet and greet is. There is no show theres only a meet and greet.

They all once again get in their lines and the guys and Mahogany get in their spots. I stay with Nash once again. After meeting a lot of people these two girls came up to Nash. One was crying and the other was smiling like crazy. It was so cute.

"Can we have a picture with you too?" She asks. I nod excitedly. I go up to them and Nash. We take a funny picture and a normal one.

"What are your names?" I ask them.

"I'm Krystal," one says the one that was crying.

"I'm Jazmin," the other one says.

"How old are you two?" Nash asks them.

"I'm eleven," Krystal says and laughs.

"I'm fifteen," Jazmin says.

"Are you two from here?" I ask. They shake their heads no.

"We're from Oklahoma, we're cousins," they say. "She loves Nash A LOT," Jazmin says pointing at Krystal. Everyone laughs and Nash hugs Krystal tightly. We were so fascinated by them. Krystal gets her Property Of Nash Grier sweater signed by Nash and Jazmin got her t-shirt with everyone on it (except me) signed.

That is probably the best experience I've had in my life.

After we were all done we went home, we actually ate with the boys and Mahogany before we went home but now we were all finished.

~Home~

Nash and I were just watching Netflix on the couch until I get a phone call. Nash turns the volume down. I look at who it is.

My mom...

I answer it. "Hello?" I say.

"Brooklyn! Please come back, I'm so sorry for what I did. I promise you, your father is gone and out of the house. I kicked him out. I'm so sorry. I should've left him when you told be he hit you and bruised you up. Please come back, I'm so lonely at the house," she says. I kinda felt bad. She's all alone. But..I live with Nash now, I can't just leave, but...it's just complicated.

"Mom I can't go back," I say.

"Please I beg you! I'm so sorry. Honey, I can't live without you," she says. I start to tear up. I go outside not wanting Nash to hear me cry.

"Mom, I live with Nash now. He's amazing. He's brought me everywhere with him. I went to so many states and met many amazing fans. This is the life I want to live. Not getting bruises all the time and getting into arguments," I say.

"I'm sure Nash is a great guy but honey, your dad is gone! I kicked that jerk outta this house! Please. * loooooong pause* can I tell you something that I have been keeping in for a long time?" She asks.

"What?"

"I have anxiety Brooklyn," she says. My heart starts beating fast.

"Mom...." I say. "I'll be right there soon," I whisper. I hang up.

How am I gonna tell Nash? I go back inside. I sit down next to Nash in the couch not looking at the TV.

"What's wrong?" Nash asks.

"I need to tell you something important," I say. He raises his eyebrows. "I have to go back to Florida," I say not looking at him.

"....brook," he says.

"I'm sorry," I say and start to cry in my hands. He puts his finger on my chin making me look at him.

"I'll miss you so so so so so so much," Nash says which makes me cry more. I cry into his chest. "Don't cry babe."

"I promise I will skype you everyday," I say. Nash nods and then he kisses me. The thing I thought would NEVER happen. He...kissed me. BEST FEELING EVER! I smile at him. Nash helps me pack my stuff. Although we packed very slowly because I didn't want to go.

"Do you really have to go?" Nash asks.

"My mom has anxiety Nash, I need to go over right away," I say. Nash groans.

After we were all packed Nash drives me to the airport. As we were waiting for my plane to arrive we talked not sitting down.

We hug as tight as possible until my plane arrives. I start to tear up. "This is the hardest thing I've ever done," I say and a tear rolls down my cheek. Nash wipes it away with his thumb and kisses my forehead. "Goodbye," I whisper.

He holds my hand and says, "I love you."

"I love you too," I say. I start slowly walking backward and our hands let go. I start walking and I look back again. I see Nash just looking at me. I wave and smile at him weakly. As I was about to give my ticket to the lady I think.

I can't leave Nash. I can't leave Nash. I can't leave Nash. Now I was fully in tears. Lots of tears just rolling down my face. I turn around and see Nash still there. I run up to him and he catches me in his arms twirling me around.

"I can't leave you Nash! I can't!" I say crying hard.

"What about your mom?" Nash asks.

My mom. I don't want to leave Nash but I have to because of my mom. She has anxiety. Why wouldn't I go to her. I bet she's suffering so much.

"You're right," I say still in tears.

"Don't worry Brook, we are still going to see each other on Skype remember?" Nash says. I nod. "I love you."

This time I actually went on the plane. I thought of Nash through the whole ride back home.

I left him...

----------------------------------
Saying goodbye is always the hardest part!

QOTD: Do you or any people you know have anxiety or any type of disease?

Xoxo🌷 -GETNASHTY00