𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮: Page one

Y / N 's POV
____________________________________

I sit in a small cafe that was along the streets of Brighton on a rainy evening. Watching the raindrops drip down the very few windows that were in the cafe. It was currently 8:42 pm. Realizing the time I stood up from my seat, and went to pay for a coffee I ordered. Then go on with my day.
As soon as I payed for my coffee I walked outside of the cafe in the cold foggy rain.

Opening my umbrella, I started to walk down the sidewalk. My P / SH 's splashing in the small puddles that were along the sidewalk. Small droplets of water falling from the sky, then dripping down from my umbrella as I walked.

Before something soon caught my eye...
A young man running down the sidewalk, clearly getting drenched. I quickly run across the empty street with my umbrella to the other side. Soon catching up to him, and grabbing him by the wrist. Pulling him under my umbrella.

____________________________________

WILBUR'S POV
____________________________________

I ran down the sidewalk of Brighton, not expecting there to be rain. My hair and clothes drenched, as I tried to quickly make my way home. My boots slashing in the small and large puddles that were along the sidewalk as I ran. My heart racing, and my legs aching to take a break from running.

Before...

My wrist was grabbed, and I was suddenly pulled underneath a stranger's umbrella. Letting out a small gasp of surprise, I soon calmed down. Looking down at the short individual in front of me. They were quite a sight for sore eyes, their outfit... their H / C hair... and beautiful E / C eyes... they looked perfect.

I instantly wanted them to be mine.