Punishment

vote and comment <3

Omfg am I back or what??? 

Wattpad deleted my last story. Drafts and all. I'm so sad about that but I'm back because I miss yall and all my gay little stories. 

Anyway here's something yall can eat on till next tim

***

Y/n's POV

"M-Mommy please!" I cried. "I just want you to touch me please." I whimpered knees aching slightly from the hardwood flooring. JJ leaned down till our noses touched and said "Do you think you deserve that? After what you pulled today?" She asked jaw ticking. I shamefully put my head down. 

"Now keep going." She demanded placing her hands on my shoulders, pushing me back down onto the pink dildo, and up again. It was pushing into me roughly from below, but it was good. So good. But I wanted more.

 I wanted her.

Moans and slurs of her name was the only thing that could be heard. She smiled down at me, watching me fuck myself stupid on her command. "That feel good pet?" JJ laughed. "Mphm mhm." I mumbled dumbly. She immediately sat forward slapping my cheek. It wasn't painful but it definitely got my attention, making my cunt drool a bit more. "Mommy." I said almost immediately. 

She trailed her hand between the slopes of my breast then up to my neck, gripping a little. "I said. Do. you. like. it?" She said emphasizing her words by tightening her hand as she spoke. "I-I love it." I moaned looking into her eyes. 

"Then what do you say?" She said lowly, lifting one brow. "Thank you! Thank you mommy!" I said breathlessly, legs trembling. Her words slowly bringing me to my peak. She looked at me with a faux pout, holding my jaw in her soft palm. "Aww is the dumb pet about to cum?" She laughed.

I nodded quickly. "Please touch me." I begged. "I want you to make me cum." JJ looked pleased. "You don't deserve it. But ride faster. I wanna see you fall apart." She murmured against my lips. My thighs began to burn but the need to reach that peak was getting stronger. 

"Good girl." She crooned kissing my temple and tucking my hair away from my face. She watched with lust and hunger in her eyes, before pulling out her phone. "Can I princess?" She asked sweetly. I nodded and whined riding faster. I closed my eyes as the flash shined on my face. 

"You look so pretty baby." She groaned. Her words were slowly bringing me over the edge, now the only sound was the wet squelch of my pussy and her praises.  "Mommy- I'm gonna cum..." I mumbled around her fingers. "Cum sweet girl. Let me mommy see it." She cooed rubbing her nimble fingers on my tongue and molars. My eyes closed as my orgasm washed over me, body shuddering at the force. Loud gargles and moans left me, as her praises continued. 

"That's it. Good baby good." She whispered finally dropping her phone. "Come on. Come sit with me." She said softly pulling me up and onto her lap. I cried softly at the feeling of the dildo slipping out of me. 

JJ cradled me in her arms telling me how good I did. "Did you learn your lesson?" She asked peering down at me. I nodded in the crook of her arm. "I'm sorry." I mumbled mind still fuzzy. "It's okay. Mommy forgives you." She laughed at the soft pout on my face before kissing my lips sweetly.

***

I know it's not that good bc I wrote it in one go and I have so much homework to do sooo yeah. Senior year shit '

anyway 

requests???