You Catch More SWAT Officers with Muffins...?

Warnings: mention of guns in the beginning, physical fight, bruising, Natasha is very gay (so is the reader tbh), cuddles, kissing

"Nix, rabbit coming your way!"

Natasha vaulted over the deck railing, landing in crouch as she cut off the path of the suspect racing towards her, Jake hot on his tail, but still a ways behind. The man's eyes widened as he went to duck by her, his whole body primed to jump out of the way if she made a move to catch him. She knew she didn't look like a threat to this man, who seemed to be wider than he was tall, 6 feet of pure shit for brains, and more bullets in the gun he held than added up to his IQ.

"What're the pigs doing sending a sweet little thing like you after me, huh?" His sneer was oily, the very expression would have made her skin crawl if adrenaline hadn't been pumping through her veins. "C'mon baby, let me by and I don't have to hurt you."

The Glock in his hand was hanging loosely by his side, but Natasha didn't move, standing in front of him, her finger millimeters away from her rifle's trigger. "Not today, Harrison."

"What a shame." Harrison lunged forwards, his weapon raised, but she was faster. One gloved hand dropped her rifle, the other closed around his wrist, slamming it back into a 2x4 running along the length of the fence beside them. "You fucking whore!"

A fist slammed into her side, forcing a winded grunt to escape her as she slammed his arm back into the fence, the Glock slipping from his grip and landing between them. His eyes darted down, ripping his arm free and swung at her, making for his weapon, but a swift kick to his knee had him sprawling out on the ground.

Natasha pounced on him, a knee dug deep into the small of his back as she wrestled his arm behind him. His other hand stretched out in front of him, scratching at the dirt while trying to snatch the gun off the ground.

She pulled his arm back harder, glancing up to see if any of her team was nearby, but nothing. Harrison took that moment to buck up, his head snapping back and bouncing off her helmet and Nat reeled back, her eyes watering.

Harrison used her loosened grip to pull his arm free and get up, but he was cowed when Nat pulled her side arm, placing the barrel against the back of his neck. "Don't fucking move."

Jake chose that moment to show up, his rifle drawn as he saw his teammate perched on the back of their suspect, her pistol to his head. "Damn Nix," he whistled.

"Shut up and help me?"

"Yes ma'am."

If she had a hand free, she would have flipped him off, but instead, she watched him press his radio, calling in a Code 4, all suspects in custody. "Hands behind your back, Harrison. Let's go."

Jake's rifle came into view, pointed down at the man underneath Natasha, daring him to try anything. Fortunately, he didn't and once the zip ties were secured, she hauled him to his feet, frog marching him out of the backyard and down the sidewalk. She passed him off to a uni, keeping a sharp eye on the man while the cuffs replaced her zip ties, and Natasha couldn't help but grin a little when Harrison glowered at her through the back window of the police cruiser.