~7~

Knock
Knock
Knock

Come on, be quick

KNOCK
KNO-

Just as my hand reaches for the door again it swings open, revealing Oliver who seemed to have just woke up.

"Who the fuck is banging at the door"
He demands while rubbing his eyes.

He looks down and freezes in his tracks when he sees me.

"Fuck- riley?"

I push myself past him and enter his room. I look over to the right to see his cell mate looking at me from the top bunk.

I take a seat on the bottom bunk and watch as Riley slams the door shut and walks over to me.

"I ran away." Is all I say as I look at the ceiling.

"What the do you mean you ran away?"

I feel the bed dip beside me and look to my side to see that he has taken a seat.

"They were gonna hurt me so I ran away. They got me over here acting like some pussy running away."
I grit my teeth at the thought.

"Are you being serious right now, You ran away from the k-kings?" He says  with a slight tremor behind his voice.

I hear the top bunk creak as his roommate jumps down.

"Get your fucking friend out of here!" He says slightly angry.

He was completely jacked and wore glasses. He looked about the same height as Oliver maybe slightly taller by an inch or so and had a buzz cut.

"I-I can't do that, he's my friend!" Oliver  eagerly replies.

My head felt like it was spinning. It was all too much. I have no idea how to get myself out of this situation.

All of the stress finally caught up to me and my vision got blurry as suddenly it became completely dark.

I grunt as I feel someone shake me in my sleep.

"Riley! Get up!" A voice yells as the warm blanket that once covered me is ripped away from my body.

I groan as I open my eyes to see Oliver glaring down at me.

"Shit, where am I?" I say groggily, sitting up.

He rolls his eyes in obvious annoyance.
"In my cell, remember. You took refuge here."

I remember everything that happened the night before and let out a sigh of relief knowing I'm still somewhat alive.

"I'm going down for breakfast, you coming?" He asks while tying the top half of his orange jumpsuit to his waist showing the white tank top hidden underneath.

"Fuck no! Not with those two animals running wild, your not gonna catch me dead in there!" I say, slightly agitated just at the thought of those two shitheads.

"Alright, suit yourself." He shrugs and exits the cell.

I release a loud exhale that felt like it had been waiting years to be released.

I need to shower.

I look around and realise these cells are way nicer than the usual ones

Most likely since it is afterall a prison from the Marvelt family the funds are actually good and therefore the cell has a small shower in the corner.

The cells were also way more spacious but weirdly enough compared to my cell these were tiny.