Chapter 1 - the day we meet

It was morning. The sun was streaming through Gemini's eyes as he opened up. Gemini stands up and goes to the bathroom. He showered, ate breakfast, wore his uniform, and arrived at school.
Their class hour was finally over, and recess had begun. Gemini takes out his lunch from his backpack. "Hi, Gem!" It was Mark. "What do you want?" One of Gemini's childhood friends. Gemini responded in an uninterested tone. "Give me some of your lunch! It looks very amazing!" Gemini was silenced by Mark's request. "Please! Please!" Gemini has no way of saying no now, so he simply consented. "Fine." Gemini sighed. "Thank you. I love you so much, dear friend!" Mark smiled. "You're welcome." Mark spoke when they were both eating lunch. "Hey, Gem! Are you aware that someone will be transferring to our class?" Mark said it while eating. "No. Who is it?" Gemini gave a curious tone. "I heard it was a boy who came from afar..." Mark said with a mysterious aura. "Oh. That's fine then." As Gemini and Mark were eating, someone approached them. It was Prim. The muse of their class. "Hi, Gem and Mark! What are you both eating?" Prim asked smiling. "Ah... I don't know what this is." Prim was shocked by Mark's response. "What?! How about you, Gem?" Prim turned his head to Gem. "I don't know either..." Prim was in disbelief. "Both of you are insane." Prim remarked this as she walked away from them, wearing an odd expression. "What if the foods you eat are poisonous?" Tu came, and she is Prim's best friend. "Tu, these are not poisonous, but we appreciate your concern! Love you!" Tu was also heading away. "Forget about it." Tu replied. "Ahh! You are so disrespectful!" Mark pouted. "Can we keep eating?" Gem did not eat because he was upset by the ruckus his friend created. "Oh, sure..."
It was already time to head home. Gemini checked his phone and saw the time. It was already 5:40 p.m. He needs to complete some household tasks.
"Mark! I have to go now!" Gemini shouted to mark. "Oh. Goodbye then!" Mark responded back. "Bye! Good luck with your practice!" Gemini waved to him and ran. When Gemini arrived home, he quickly cooked some lunch, ate it, and went straight to his room to finish his homework. He suddenly felt the need to take a break while working on his assignment. He groaned and looked at the ceiling. "I am so tired..."
He took his phone and started scrolling through it. As he scrolled through his phone, he noticed his classmates post. It was all meaningless to him. He put his phone back down and returned his gaze to the ceiling. He looked at it blankly. And believing that his existence has no purpose. Why am I here?...
time passed, he eventually finished his homework and went directly to bed.
It was already dawn, Gemini's alarm clock went off, and the cycle repeated. He was showering, having breakfast, wearing his uniform, and heading straight to school. When Gemini got in his classroom, he quickly rested his head on his table. Suddenly, their teacher appeared. He raised his head promptly. "Good morning, everyone.
I have an announcement to make. We have a new transferee who is truly suitable for this class. Come here, sweetheart." As soon as the student entered the classroom, the world slowed. What? What is happening? "Nice to meet you, I'm Fourth Nattawat!"
The new transfery grinned a smile to his new classmates. "Nice to meet you too! Please take your seat. Oh! Hmm... Oh, there! There are empty seats next to Norawit where you can sit." Fourth bowed. "Thank you, ma'am." Fourth walked towards Gemini. Gemini didn't see him approaching since he was puzzled about what had happened at the time. "Excuse me. Can I sit here?" Gemini quickly answered. "Oh, sure."
Fourth sat in his chair, looked at the teacher, and then turned his head to Gemini. "Oh. By the way, what's your name?" Gemini flinched. The Fourth person instantly uttered it. "Oh, I'm Gemini Norawit." Gemini answered. "Oh. Nice name! Nice to meet you, Gemini!" Fourth smiled to Gemini. "It's nice to meet you as well."