3. Wedding

Pratiksha's POV -

Pratiksha's POV -

Finally, today is my Shivi Di's wedding and I'm more than being excited but still can't shake off the feeling of uneasiness. The wedding is taking place in our lawn. Perks of being Billionaire's .

Dressed in a creamish colour lehenga , adorned with a pair of earrings and a choker , my hair left open with soft curls. I decided to go for a minimal makeup of only lipstick and mascara.

Descending the stairs, I was awestruck with the decorations . Although the wedding was intended for a few close friends and family, the lawn seemed to be crowded. I was looking after the preparations when someone smacked my head from behind and I immediately identified the culprit, Aryan bhai .

We both were talking and making fun of each other when other family members joined us. Everyone seemed to be happy and joyful. My baby girl was looking so adorable in pink frock that I couldn't resist myself from pulling her cheeks and kissing them.

Our conversations came to halt when the Rathore's made their grand entry.

Having an age difference of almost 8 years, I was never close with my brother's friends , he never introduced me to them. Unlike Shivi dii who is quite familiar with all of them. The family seemed to be warm and welcoming but where is the groom? I was wandering my eyes searching for the groom when suddenly a lady voice interrupted my search.

"Abhi is on the way , he went to pick Devansh" said the lady hugging Yuvaan bhai. She seemed to be the groom's mother. Hearing this Yuvaan Bhai face lit up. I guess he is also some classmate or a friend.

Everyone was busy in their conversations. A duo approached me and complimented me saying I was looking pretty. They introduced themselves.
Aarav and Aarohi, they seemed to be pretty cool guys. In between our talks, Ma asked me to call Shivi Di. I gave them a little smile and made my way upstairs.

_____________________

Author POV:

As Pratiksha enters the room, she notices that Shivangi is nowhere to be found. She notices the wedding lehenga being kept on the bed. Getting panicked, she checks the bathroom, balcony and closet but there was no trace of her . She tries calling her but to no avail. Freaking out but still trying to compose herself , she quickly reaches out to her parents and chacha chachi for help.