Chapter 6: Olivia

I send my letter almost a week ago, no response yet though. I guess the letter has to travel around the world.

''Maybe it's some person in America?'' Amanda think out loud. We sit together at the dinner table. We just ate breakfast and we are now working. Well, she is shopping online and i am checking my emails and doing a few things for work.

I open the first email, it's from Programming Around The World. I let my eyes roam over the email.

''Shit...'' i say softly. ''What?'' Amanda's head appears next to my screen. ''I should have send a photo of myself with the first letter..'' i mutter while reading the email again. I signed myself up over two weeks ago, why am i getting the email just now?

''A photo?'' Amanda asks smirking. ''You can send it in the next letter right''- ''Yeah, i'll do that'' i say shyly. A picture of myself? My god, i never take selfies or anything.

''Ooh, maybe we can go to the beach to take some nice ones of you!'' Amanda shakes me out of my thoughts. ''At the beach?'' i ask her, still a bit in thoughts. ''Yeah, or did you recently took a bunch of pictures of yourself?'' she raises one eyebrow while looking over the laptop screens. ''No..'' i say looking back at the email.

I sigh, ''what if i don't want to send photos?'' i bite the nail on my right index finger. I lean back in my chair, staring at my screen but not focussing on anything. ''What?! Of course! Give that man some of those tits Olli!'' – ''Amanda! Stop that'' i say embarrassed, even though no one is here to hear it. ''Oh come on Olli! Everyone sees those honkers of you, why not let him enjoy as well?'' Amanda giggles. I put my hands over my face, hiding from the blushing. ''We don't know if it's a man or not Ams. Calm down.'' I breath before covering my boobs. As i look down i can't deny her words. I do have honkers, as she calls them.

''Does it matter? Everyone likes to see tits. Let's go get you something nice to wear. The weather is good, we have to take the pictures now'' she slaps the laptop closed before walking to my room, making a b line for my closet. I let out a groan while standing up and following her.

When we are piles of clothes deep in looking for the perfect outfit we hear the mail falling trough the mailbox in the front door. I almost ran up to the door, curious if the person from the program has written me back. ''And?!'' i hear Amanda yell from my room. I slide fast between all the post. Yes, there it is. ''Yes, Oh my God. I am so nervous!'' i yeet the other post on the table in the living room before walking to my room, opening the letter with my finger cutting trough the top of the envelope.

''Oh my God, me too. Sit down!'' we both jump on my bed, the only spot without clothes on it. Amanda leans into my side after i sat my back against the wall my bed was against.

''Dear Olivia, what a pleasure to receive your letter..'' i read out loud, reading as fast as i can. ''Oh Lord, the person sounds so romantic. Who even writes in that kind of language?'' – ''Shush Ams'' i say before getting back to reading. I push the letter against my chest after i finished reading it, closing my eyes and smiling like a lunatic. ''Come one, tell me!" Amanda says.

''He wants me to tell him about the books i read'' i say dreamingly. Amanda just laughs. ''If your work hasn't creeped him out already, your books will. All those nasty smut romances?'' she smirks. ''What else? Who is it?'' I look back at the letter, not sure on how to pronounce his name. ''It is a man i presume. His callsign is König, König?'' i try to say his name right. ''Callsign? Oh God, does he work in the military?'' i only nod in response before we both kick our feet on the bed and giggling like teenagers.

''A man in uniform! Oh Olli, you lucky girl'' Amanda sighs, with her head in the same pink cloud as i am. ''How romantic! We have to take the perfect pictures right now'' she stands up from my bed an walks to the clothes on the floor. ''Put on this slutty one for the man'' i roll my eyes but can't help blushing. ''No, it has to be something decent. I don't want him to think i am a whore Ams'' i sigh as i look trough mu clothes for something that is more my style, but still sexy. Now that i know it is a man i feel so much different about it. I want to make a good impression on him.

''Good choice Olli'' Amanda compliments me. We finally arrived at the beach near our home. I pose close by the water. ''Just the perfect amount of sexy and classy, but still alternative like you are'' she shoots some pictures with her phone. ''You sound like a gay photographer'' i say back to her, not really knowing how to pose or what to do. ''But, i am'' she says jokingly.

''Not so close Ams'' Amanda almost hits me with her phone. ''But he has to get a good look of that cute little face of yours'' she caress my cheek with one hand. ''I think we have enough now'' i walk away from the spot. Being done with making pictures. Not really my thing. But i can't deny i want to for him.

I wonder what he looks like. Will he send me some photos back?

''How old is he by the way?'' Amanda asks me when we scroll trough the photo's. ''I don't know, he didn't say'' she side eyes me. ''I pray for you he's not an oldie then'' she smirks. ''Maybe he'll sugar daddy me then'' i joke back to her. But she didn't quit catch the joke.

''Ooh yes! Let him take you out and pay for all the nice clothes you want. Maybe sometimes for me too?'' i shake my head at her delusions. ''Sure Ams, whatever you want'' i flip her off.

''I want other pictures too. I don't want him to know we did a photoshoot just for this.'' We walk back trough the sand. ''Maybe at home or i look for some old selfies'' i think out loud.

''No! We make a few at home as well.'' I roll my eyes at her. She is more into this then i am. ''Don't make this a big deal Ams'' i sigh. We reach the parking. ''But it is Olli! You are making new friends and i hope they will be a part of your life soon'' suddenly i doubt this whole thing. My brain starts to overthink. What if the person is not who he says he is? What if it is indeed an elderly person? What if we ever meet end they murder me?

What if König is real?