Breaking down...

I looked over the state meeting room, it was empty. Virginia decided to do a lunch break since we arnt getting anywhere as usual. I wounder why I even go to these stupid state meetings if nothing is ever going to get dune. It's not like I get a turn to talk since people always start to fight before I can even finish/start talking. Sigh. I got up out of my seat and walked over to the break room to grab my lunch. Before I could open the door I heard my name being said on the other side. I cracked it open just enough for me to hear and see who's talking. It was Massachusetts, New York, Maine, and New Jersey. " I can see why she was givin up by Spain twice, shes a real bitch! " I heard New Jersey say. A bunch of giggles and ya's followed. I felt anger surge through me but I bite my lip to keep myself from doing anything stupid. "I wounder why America even made her a state?" Maine said. "She probably threatened him," Massachusetts piped up. I stopped breathing, my muscles tensed. I closed the door making sure they heard it and speed walked out of the meeting room clenching my fist. As I was walking I bumped into a few states but didn't dare look or speak to them. I ran out the building and got into my lightning blue mustang and drove off, ignoring the calls of my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do you like it? I didn't know what states woudnt like Florida so I just kinda guessed for Maine and New Jersey but if you have any ideas then comment or pm me them for future story's. Hope you like!!!

~Floridagirl out ;P