book

Hello armies I am your author I think you are not liking my "true love" book that's why you all are not responding well.

Only 5-6 views and 1 or 2 like and 0 comments, army please tell me if you are not liking my this story then I will not continue my this book, I will discontinue this book of mine

I really liked the content of this story so much, but I don't think that you all also like this story. But if you do not like the story then I am going to discontinue this book.

I thought that my readers like reading and learning about Indian culture also, but I don't think you all like the Indian culture that's why there are only some view in this book than my other books.

Why will I waste my time and energy in this book when you all guys are not going to read and respond. I also have many works, I am also a human being when I can waste my time on thinking about the content, the writing and then re- reading so there is no any mistake In this  book.

And still there is no any good response then who will like to waste time.

I am going to ask one last time, do you want me to continue this book or not give me response of this question one last time in yes or no. Because I am also human being and it's hurting my feelings.

You guys really disappointed me alot. And hurt my feelings also.

Bye, take care of yourself  you all. Saranghae💜