Part 8

🎭🎭🎭

1:06 pm

Zhao house

Xinci come to the house and first thing he asked to his wife about Yunlan. But Mrs. Zhao doesn't know about him. "Didn't he call you?" Xinci asks "you already knows that when Yunlan as busy in something...he never call us!" she said carelessly and Xinci grit his teeth.

"Due to your carelessness, Yunlan has become spoiled. He always does his thing and I have to face the problem!" Xinci scold "What you mean?" Mrs. Zhao gets confused and asks "Your dear son having affair! And this is the reason....he always reject marriage proposal!" Xinci said and go from there angrily while dialing someone number.

🎭🎭🎭

******

🎭🎭🎭

2:07 pm

Zhao start thinking and then a thought comes to his mind. He starts wondering why the news channel editor (Chu) has not yet given any news update about this illegal business. "Do you have any contact number of Wei's boss?" Yunlan asks to Yezun thinking something. "Yes! But why you ask for it?" Yezun confused.

"Give me his number!" Yunlan said and Yezun take out his phone. He gave it to Yunlan.....and Zhao dialed Chu's number. But it was not reachable. "What happened?" Wei asks to Yunlan "Do you know where your boss is?"

"But why you asking about him?" both twin were confuse on Yunlan's word. Zhao said maybe Chu can help them. That memory chip was very important evidence. If they have the chip then Zhao can take help from his father too.

"Your...father?"

Shenwei confusedly looking at Yunlan "Yes! My father was the former commissioner of the dragon city!" as soon as Yunlan finished speaking....expressions of fear began to appear on Wei's face. In his trembling voice he asked the name of Yunlan's father.

"Zhao Xinci!" Tears started flowing from Shenwei's eyes and that terrible scene started appearing before his eyes....from which he could not even come out and his courage also broke. "Wei! What happened?" Yunlan did not like the expression on Shen's face.

Shenwei is heart broken when he learns that Yunlan is commissioner's son. Who had made a deal with Wayne....for money in exchange for Shenwei. "Wei? Please! Tell me...what you want say about my father?" Zhao Yunlan wanted to know...but then someone's presence shook every pore of Shenwei.

🎭🎭🎭

******

🎭🎭🎭

3:08 pm

"Found out from your friend that you are here. May I know, what are you doing here with a married man? That too late at night..!" Yunlan looked at his father....who angrily standing at the house door. Yezun look at Yunlan "Dad, I have to find out the real culprit behind this!" Yunlan came forward and hold his father's hand.

"And I need your help in this! Please dad!"

Zhao said to his father and Yezun also tells him about Wei missing from the hospital. "Who took your brother?" Xinci ask but both Yezun and Yunlan shook their heads....because they didn't know about Wei's whereabouts. Xinci think of something "how you know that your brother was kidnap from the hospital?"

"Shenwei told us!" Yunlan said and Xinci arch his brows. "What?" then Zhao told everything whatever happened until. Xinci shockingly listen everything and his facial expressions changed suddenly "did he told you about the chip? I mean...where did he hide it?" Xinci asked mistakenly and this mistake.....was enough for Yunlan.

"Why you keep worried about the chip? In the hospital...I saw you very curious about it. What's the matter dad?"

Yunlan ask in his cold voice which instigates Xinci....that his is son doubting on him. "Are you doubting me?" He ask but Yunlan didn't say anything and Xinci continue "Only am investigating the whole matters!" Xinci said but Yunlan's heart feeling restless and his mind forcing him to think against his father.

"Where's gege?" Yezun interrupt them. "He was still with us?" Xinci ask and Yezun nod "Where he is now?" Yunlan and Yezun looking here and there while calling Wei's name....but didn't get any replies.

🎭🎭🎭

******

🎭🎭🎭

4:09 pm

Farm house

That sexy waiter was looking the farm house....which was big from inside and beautiful from the outside. While roaming here and there he saw master bedroom's door was open and someone sleeping inside. He bite his lips and slowly step in. "Wha...tt..the..hell!!" He frowns seeing the IV drip attach with the sleeping person's arm.

He came close and stunned to see unconscious Shenwei. "What a piece you are!" He compliments Wei's beauty.....because in unconscious state he still looks so fresh and pure. He cares Wei's face and rub his soft lips "Eh? Still virgin!! Impressive..!" the waiter smirks and Wei stirs then slowly open his doey eyes.

Shenwei hold the waiter's hand and write on his palm "HELP!!" the waiter widen his eyes to saw tear....which peeping from the corner of Wei's eyes. He understands everything about Wei and immediately helps Wei to sit up and ask what the matter is.

The waiter looks here and there for pen and paper.....and luckily he found it. He gives it to Wei and then Shen told everything by his writing. The waiter is a good person and wanted to help Wei. Shenwei gives him Yezun's number and wants him to call his brother....not Yunlan.

Because he don't wants to take help from him. That's why he didn't mention Yunlan's name nor tells the waiter about him. The waiter nodded and was to call Yezun.....in meantime, Mr. Wayne come there with his henchmen and grab the waiter's hair from behind tightly.....making other yelled in pain.

"aahh...rrrrrhhhhh"

Because of the sudden move of Mr. Wayne....the phone was slipped from waiter's hand slide under the bed. "You know what Sweetheart. When I saw you....I wants you to make prince of my dream! But you tried to help my prisoner to escape....and that too against my will!" The waiter tries to free himself from Wayne's hold.

"Don't struggle my darling! Otherwise, Maybe I kill you before this reporter!" Mr. Wayne licked waiter's neck and push him toward his henchmen. Then he looked at scared Shenwei "just tell me where you hide that memory chip. Don't you dare to lie to me....because you know the consequences!" Mr. Wayne said showing his gun.

Shenwei looked at the gun and then the waiter. Wayne feels suspicious....he look back at the waiter "He tells you...?" Wayne said and the waiter widens his eyes in frightened. "Where?" he coldly questions him and the waiter tells him about an address. "Bravo!! See, I told you....he is the perfect prince for me!"

Wayne said to his henchmen then orders them to check on the address....which waiter gave him. If the address is wrong....then kills the reporter!

🌵🌻🌵🌻🌵

So, tell me....what you think about this part. I am very curious and confused too 🤩😵....hehe 😅

See you soon ♥️