My Perfect Family Trust You | 4

🌸🌸🌸

They are walking back to Felicia's home, holding each other's hands and making people look at them in shock, but they never mind it because they're both happy for this moment. They look at each other lovingly, walking like it's only the two of them. They both waited for this moment to happen in their lives, and now it has happened with the right person.

Felicia opens their door with a smile on her face as she excitedly tells her parents about it. The moment is just funny. Her mother is chasing her husband, but this time they look like they're not fighting, but instead they are both laughing and smiling while chasing. "Honey, come here!" her mother yells, chasing her husband.

"Felicia will be happy to have a sibling, though!" It makes Felicia shocked to have a sibling. are they gonna make a- finally her father stop  as he was breathing heavily then her wife jumps to him and wraps her arms around he's neck, "come on honeyy" flirting at her husband, kissing at he's face

Felicia father already saw Felicia and Hyunjin watching them but he didn't say anything just smirking, then her mother stops and slowly looks at where seungmin looking at them, she pushed seungmin and acts nothing happend when she saw felicia and hyunjin standing in the door and she look at them shock and happy, Felicia and Hyunjin both chuckled, still holding each other's hands.

"Oh my god, are you guys together now?!!" her mother excitedly yells as she runs to both of them, and her husband follows her "Congratulations." her husband greets.

"Oh mama,papa not yet.. haha!" Felix explains as she smiles and looks at Hyunjin. "Why not yet??!"
Felicia was about to answer her mother, but surprisingly, Hyunjin talked for the first time to her parents, "I-I'm afraid you will not accept me for your daughter. After all, I wasn't that good to her. I'm such a bad person to her, I always...make her cry..right? I..always ignore her.. I'm so sorr-" He's tears keep falling every time he says a word, then he stops as Felicia's mother holds his wrist as he tells all of them to follow her to the sala.

Hyunjin sat down at the couch, looking down as his tears kept falling, while Felicia comforted him and told him it was okay."I'm sorry.. i'm such a bad person" hyunjin sobbingly said "Dear, don't say that," her mother softly said, then her mother kneeled down to reach his level.

"That's not true at all," she softly said as she wiped away his tears.

"You're a nice person, I trust you." When Hyunjin says that, he's heart. He's heart drops...

"Every time Felicia would go home crying, she never told us that the reason she's crying is that you've been ignoring her or hurting her heart, but instead she was crying about how much she likes and loves you, and you deserve the love she was giving you," Felicia's mother carefully explained. Making Hyunjin look at Felicia, who is also crying and sobbing in his gown, he hugs her.

"That's why I want you to give that love to her now. Can you do that? Will you love my daughter the way she loves you?" Hyunjin nodded many times. "I promise. I promise to love her even though I already did. I will love her the way she deserves."

Felicia father looks at them, trying not to cry.
He patted the boy back and said, "I trust you too, young man. After all, you're the only boy I trust for my daughter, so don't break her heart because, you know, how much I love my sweet daughter."

"I promise I won't break her heart, I promise.
and I won't break my promise and your trust, I promise." hyunjin said, "I trust you, young man, you're making us cry" Felicia's father said as he also kneeled down and didn't even notice that her wife was also crying quietly. "Finally," she wrapped her arms around her husband and sobbed, and that they were all crying as Her husband couldn't hold his tears.

"Let's make a baby later, okay? Please~" her wife whispered.

"Fine, my beautiful wife."

"Never mind, you're so cringe, i'm afraid our baby will be as cringe as you."

"ohh please!"

felicia and hyunjin chuckles "Do they know that we can hear them? haha" hyunjin said.