Chapter 3

*Flashback*

"You will protect my family in return, correct?" I spoke while trying my absolute best to hide my fear.

"Of course, I am a man of my word" the man said to me as i still, was absolutely scared shitless

"So is it a deal?"

"Deal"

*Flashback over*

"I spent my whole life in Britain so it was basically just a shithole." The winters were cold as fuck and the summers were- well, they werent too bad (most of the time). "Yeah thats uhh...thats pretty much it" you said as you were bored out of your mind.

"You sure? I dont think thats it, it sounds like you aren't telling me everything. Y/n i swear to Lucifer that you can trust me." The wom- Rosie promised you but, should you trust her? I mean, she was an Overlord...

"How are you so fuckin magical?! You practically just read my mind!" you yelled. "Hah, sorry im a lil bit on edge right now..."

It was clear to her that you were nervous, obviously based on the way you were talking "So? Are you gonna tell me or are you going to end this story on a cliff hanger?"

You began to sweat, fuck i didnt put on deodorant today. Clearly. "So uh, the only bit I was keeping away from you is the fact I uhm, I made a deal with a dude..."

"What?!! Y/n please don't tell me you sold your soul, PLEASE." Rosie said in a worried and pleading tone.

"..." you stayed silent, you knew what was coming next.

"YN!"

"Holy fuck I need my ears ya know! And plus, im hiding from him right now so shhhhhhhhh!" you spoke in a loud whisper for most of this whole...thing. Rosie now knew why

"Why?! Who was it?! What was the point in doing th-"

You interrupted her, "Calm down would ya? Its probably not even that serious anwayyyyy. Now, shut up and ill tell you the answers to those questions okay?"

[A/n I forgot to mention that your personality is sorta like Chandler Bing's personality, and if you dont know who that is piss off [please dont i love you-]]

"Hm, fine" She said with a tiny bit of sass in her voice but, you couldnt give any less shits.

"Right, the first one, I wanted my family to be safe after i died 'cos i knew for i fact i was probably going to die before them so yeah." I mean, you were right so now atleast your family was safe? Then the second one, shit I honestly have no idea "UhM-" God fucking dammit you hated voice cracks, "AhEm, the second one, I literally have no idea. Sorry 'bout that."

"H-How do you not- Did you not- huh???" Rosie was so confused. As were you to be fair.

You had one question; "WAIT CAN I STILL LISTEN TO BANDS THAT ARE ON EARTH? 'COS IF I CANT IM GOING BACK UP ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!" you shouted while your floofy lil deer tail and ears stood up in anticipation. please say you could, pleas-

"I dont think so dearie, im sorry." Rosie said sincerely

Your ears dropped, sticking to your head and your tail drooped sadly. "whAT NOO" so i can never listen to Arctic Monkeys anymore? Or System of a Down? Or Mother Mother? Or Twenty One Pilots? Or...literally ANYTHING?!
[feel free to say what you listen to, id love to know!]

This is it, your worst nightmare had come true.

Damn sorry, my chapters are short i know im just not great at writing sorry :/

And yes, I know alot of my "I's" are not capitals, i forget ok? ;-;

Hope you like it!

Word count: 627

~Grace <3