Sixteen.

Stacy POV

(Nicole in MM)

He got out of bed this morning and I hadn't seen him since. It had only been an hour but what was he doing. Was he with Brandy? Was she the one who gave him the hickies? I got up and went into the kitchen and started making bacon,sausage, grits and eggs. Khalil came in the door just as I was finishing the eggs but I was done with all the food.

"Uh-oh you ain't never cooked for me before." He smiled and so did I. Khalil sat at the table and I fixed his plate and mine.

"Why you still naked?" He asks as I began eating. I shrugged and sipped my orange juice.

"Khalil did you cheat? I'm just asking because last night I saw hickies on your neck?" He smiled shaking his head.

"Baby I only been with you so if I got a hickey you gave it to me." I smiled knowing we did have sex within the last few days.

"I don't want you to think I don't trust you. I love you Khalil. It's just if you cheat I wouldn't know what to do. I'm pregnant.." I say but he cut me off with a kiss.

"Baby I know you're pregnant. I wouldn't do anything to ruin our family. Especially since I know you can cook this good too." He said smiling and he twirled my new hair.

"You like it? Jessica did a good job."

"Yes, you look beautiful. I like it." He said getting our plates and taking them to the kitchen. My phone started ringing. I went in the room and it was Jessica calling.

"Hey sister, how are you?" I ask her and she scoffed.

"Hooker don't try to play with me. I know you left this money." She sassed and I went back in the kitchen.

"What money are you talking about?" I asked trying to play like I didn't know. Khalil was staring at me.

"Anyways come outside I got something for you." She hung up and I heard a honk of a horn. I ran go the room and put on a robe. I walked outside and she was sitting on the hood of my car with a big bag.

"What is this?" I asked happily. She rolled her eyes and thrusted the bag in my hand.

"It's a little something for you but mostly for my niece. She is gonna look fabulous in those. I can't wait to get more." She said smiling. I pulled out a bottle of some kind of hair care product. And the rest was baby clothes that I'd look at later.

"Ooh what's this?" I ask her about the hair care product.

"Oh, you put it on your weave and it makes it soft and shiny but not the kind of shiny that it looks like that synthetic cheap shit." She reached in the bag for it and poured a little in her hands and rubbed them together.

"You just need a little bit everyday and you brush it." She rubbed her hands through my hair. I winced a little because it was tight.

"And it's a bonnet in there to put it on your head at night. It will stay fresh and cute." I smiled as she finished. Her hands were still a little shiny.

"Thanks Jessica, I'm glad you're warming up to me." I said smiling and she smirked a little.

"Daddy said call him. Here is his number." She took my phone and put his number in. I nodded taking my phone back. I hugged her and she walked over to Lucy's apartment. I had texted her yesterday and she was happy the baby was a girl. I walked in the house and Khalil was washing dishes.

"We got our first present for the baby K." I told him he threw the dish he was washing down and ran to the table where I was pulling stuff out of the bag.