Chapter 1

3rd pov

William "Will" Cipher, a semi-muscular boy of 17, was almost done making dinner for the Gleeful family when the door opened. Will heard yelling and turned around, drying his hands. He walked down the hallway to the front door and saw Stanford Gleeful, a plump man of 67, shouting at his niece, Mabel Gleeful, and his nephew, Mason "Dipper" Gleeful.

"Honestly, How did you manage to fuck up the show that badly?"

Stanford yelled, his deep voice booming.

"Stanford, they're just kids."

Stanley Gleeful, a lanky man of 67 and the twin of Stanford, piped up while standing in front of the twins.

Will moved swiftly and led Mabel, a beautiful girl of 16, and Dipper, a handsome boy of 16, out of the room, sitting them at the table. Mabel and Dipper were blue-eyed brunettes that knew their way around a crowd. Mabel had flawless glittery blue eye shadow with perfect eyeliner and Dipper had the same eye shadow but had small stars along his cheeks.

"F-Food will be done shortly."

Will said softly.

Mabel nodded but Dipper just laid his head on the table. Stanford and Stanley sat down, Stanford still fuming over the show.

"What's for dinner Will?"

Stanley asked.

"S-Spaghetti and garlic bread, I made meatballs on the s-side for M-Mistress."

"Amazing!"

Mabel clapped her hands together happily.

"Serve it, now."

Stanford commanded.

"Yes Grand Master Stanford."

Will nodded his head and went to plate food.

Will gave Dipper and Mabel their food first, then gave Stanley and Stanford his food. Will gave a respectful bow and then left. Will went down to his makeshift bedroom, otherwise known as the basement, and sat on his mattress. He heard movement upstairs followed by yelling.

Will stood up when his door opened, waiting for someone to give him instruction. He froze when he felt someone wrap their arms around him, bringing him into a deep hug. He looked and there stood Dipper, whose face was nuzzled into his chest. Will hesitated but wrapped his arms around the shorter boy.

Dipper began to sob into Will's chest, his cries muffled by Will's chest. Will slowly moved to sit down, taking the crying boy with him. Will sat in silence as Dipper sobbed, growing slightly worried as more time passed. Dipper pulled away and wiped his eyes. Dipper had tear stains down his cheeks, his blue eyes were still watery and his cheeks were wet.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this."

Dipper said, laying his head on Will's shoulder.

"As you please, Master."

Will said, rubbing the shorter boy's back slowly.

Dipper then got up and left, leaving Will alone with his thoughts and many questions.