008.

I TURN OVER in bed, my leg dropping over a body as i let out a quiet breath, rubbing my eyes. 'ow.' i hear as i sit up, seeing my leg stretched across cruz's toned abdomen as i remove it from him.

'my bad.' i apologise as he shakes his head, turning around and falling asleep again. i stand up, realising that everyone else is still sleeping, noah curled into a ball like a puppy and ani taking up the most space, the duvet only covering her. i scoff before taking a blanket from the sofa and throwing it over the blond, seeing him get comfortable before i walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and sort myself out.

'nady?' i hear a groggy voice speak as i step out of my walk in wardrobe in a white tennis skirt, navy adidas spezials and a matching nike crewneck on top.

'noah?' i respond as i see him stood up, rubbing his eyes. 'are you okay, baby?' i ask softly as he nods, pecking my temple before going to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

'yeah, thanks for the blanket.' he speaks from the bathroom.

'of course.' i reply as i walk across to the door. 'i'm going to get breakfast. any recommendations?' i ask him as he steps out of the bathroom, shaking his head as he has his toothbrush in his mouth.

'okay, bye.' i say cheerily before stepping out of the dorm, jogging down the stairs and across the courtyard to the cafeteria.

'nady!' i hear someone call, seeing manny jogging up to me.

'hey manny.' i say with a smile as i spud him.

'uhh—where's ani?' he asks as i give him a small smile.

'she's still asleep, but i can pass on a message.' i shrug as he nods.

'could you please give her this.' he says, passing me a note as i take it.

'of course i can.' i say with a smile as he returns it.

'thank you so much.' he replies, placing his hand on my shoulder as i chuckle.

'anytime.' i reply before he walks off and i head over to get food, filling plates with enough to feed all four of us when i feel a presence by me.

'nady.' i hear and i struggle to hold back my eye roll.

'oakley.' i mumble.

'please, can we just talk about it?' he asks as i shake my head.

'there's nothing to talk about, oak.' i say, his nickname coming out naturally as i look away from him.

'there is! i'm sorry i lied to you about vivienne. i should've just been honest—'

'yeah, you should've.' i say monotonously as i turn to look up at him. 'but listen, i don't care. and neither should you, oakley—you have a girlfriend, for fuck's sake.' i say with a breathy laugh.

'and i don't care about her.' he shrugs as i roll my eyes.

'yeah, confess that you're a cheater, that'll get me to like you again.' i scoff.

'nadya, come on, man. why are you being so difficult for?'

'bye oakley.' i mutter, turning on my heel and leaving as i head for the dorms again.