6 - 3D

⚠️Trigger Warning: Mature kissing scenes ⚠️

Soo-Ah's POV

Omg... Jungkook actually kissed me! But I could never tell anyone!

I'm so excited!

It wasn't my first kiss... But it definitely was something very special to me - more special than my first kiss. Here I was innocently eating pizza, when he bent forward and sucked on my bottom lip!

I almost fainted.

On reflex, I kissed him - a bold move on my part. And when I pulled back after realizing what I'd done, he was blushing! Jeon Jungkook was blushing!

God only knows how long I stood in the shower this morning, fantasizing about kissing the man... And then he started sucking on my bottom lip while we were eating...

If I'm honest with myself, I've been thinking about kissing his gorgeous lips from yesterday... When we were alone in his studio at the gallery.

I felt my heartbeat pounding in my chest as my brain became a pool of mush.

Where am I?

He smells so good, I felt my instincts take over as I kissed him back. At some point I'd buried my nose into his shirt, which caused him to laugh hard because it was ticklish.

"But you smell so good..." I breathed as his hands slid into my hair, gently lifting me up.

Jungkook gently pressed me in to the cushions of the red sofa as his hands ran up and down my hips, his big strong hands kneeding the ache in my body away. He groaned a little as his lips meshed with mine again, sending shivers down my spine. He ran his right hand up my arm and cupped my face as his lips traced my jawline and then the crook of my neck.

I felt his hips press against mine, our legs tangled as he kissed my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin there. He had my breath catching as he kneaded my hips with his left hand, while I felt his tongue tracing my collar bone.

"Jung- Jungkook..." I couldn't help it, he was teasing me now.

"Yes, baby?" He whispered into my ear, sounding pleased with himself.

"Let's take a breather?" I said breathlessly.

Without a second's hesitation, he helped me up, his face bright red from the blush that crept up from his neck all the way to his ears.

"So-sorry... I couldn't help it." He apologized.

"It's okay. I should be apologizing for starting this." I admitted.

"Soo-Ah, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me suddenly.

My heart rate increased as if he'd kissed me again.

"Yes. I-" But before I could think about what I wanted to say to him, his lips were on mine again.

This time, he kissed me with more purpose, his lips pressed harder against mine. I felt his desperation to be loved, his loneliness. I felt his darkest emotions as he kissed me, more roughly now.

I pushed forwards with a kiss, sucking on his bottom lip and teasing him a little. Changing it up, I pressed him up against a cushion and hopped on to him, straddling him.

That definitely woke things up. He was definitely excited now. I could feel him pressing against my pelvis. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him more purposefully. I felt his heart beat against my chest as we kissed for what felt like an eternity. Every nip and peck felt like it was part of a deep conversation we shared. His kisses were additive and I was slowly getting to know him in a more intimate fashion.