𝟎𝟐: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧

A/N: Ana de Armas is the face-claim to Caroline Astor.

While Christy, Rory, and Lorelai were out front Sunday evening, Dylan was in his room with Jack

While Christy, Rory, and Lorelai were out front Sunday evening, Dylan was in his room with Jack...and Alex.

Jack and Alex were looking over the uniform that Dylan had to wear to Chilton.

Alex held up the tie and held it out, "Here. I think you'll look like a nice businessman wearing this."

Dylan wondered how it was possible to hate and love a guy simultaneously, like how he felt towards Alex.

"Hey, Jack," Alex seemed to be on a roll, "Maybe we should kick Dylan out of the band. His prep school uniform is gonna destroy the look of the band."

There were times when Dylan sometimes wondered if Alex knew that he contributed to Dylan's self-loathing and self-doubts. But maybe Alex had a point...

"Don't be an ass," Jack told Alex.

"Too late," Dylan said.

Alex tossed the tie at Dylan, who managed to catch it.

Dylan looked at the length of the tie. Nice...long. "On the bright side, if I really start feeling the academic pressure, I can use this tie to hang myself with in the locker room. Just hang myself by a showerhead. Yeah, that sounds nice."

"Yeah, aren't you a bundle of storm clouds this evening," Alex said, giving Dylan a strange look before leaving.

Jack looked at Dylan, "Are you okay?"

Dylan nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Jack asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Dylan lied.

Music started blasting from the living room and then Jack left.

Dylan was left alone in his room. It was funny how he wanted them to leave so he could be alone, but once they left he didn't want to be alone.

Dylan grabbed a notebook from the inside of his headboard and flipped it open to a clean page. This notebook was filled with songs that he would never show his band-mates, because he didn't want them to mock him over his songs.