Ch 1: Hello Kanto!/Bio

3rd person

A airplane lands in the Kanto airport. As the stair case lowers onto the ground, various people started to disembark the plan among there is a young man arriving to the top of the stairs.

Dusk: This is the start of my journey.

He pulls out a custom poke'ball from the back of his belt.

Dusk: This is the start of our journey partner. let's show Kanto how we roll.

He put the poke'ball back into its place, he walked down the stairs arriving to the ground. He lifted his head reveling his face, he's wearing a brown short sleeve jacket with a blue long sleeve under shirt. With the aura emblem, he's wearing blue jeans with white/Brown/Yellow tennis shoes. He also wears a white/Brown hat with the aura emblem in the front. He also carries a shoulder strap backpack, he has green eyes.

He took a deep breath, he rised his arms into the air.

Dusk: HELLO KANTO REGION!

Dusk dashes forward as he heads off to start off his journey.

*BIO*

Name: Dusk
Hairstyle: Undercut
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Height: 4'7
Race: Human
Gender: Male
Age: 10

Personality: Kind heart, Caring, Friendly, laid back, Respectful.

Likes: his pokemon, Training Traveling, Playing his Ocarina, Catching new pokemon, Making new poke'mon moves, Camping.

Hates: Evil organization, evil pokemon, arrogant trainers, cocky trainers, pokemon who became bullies.

Goals

1.) Catch and evolve 20 pokemon
2.) Catch Ten legendary Pokemon
3.) Catch five shining pokemon
4.) Win Kanto league

Clothes

0.) Hat

) Hat