Chapter 2( the dinner)

You were fixing a few things for dinner, and your mom has invited the whole family over. Even your ex came over just because he wanted to. You saw him and just ignored him. But you also saw Xiao again.

Ethan - Well well well... look, who it is again, my beautiful future wife is here.

Y/N oh, please... and hell no, I'm not your wife, and I will never be your wife.

As  Ethan goes closer to you, you start to back up to the wall, and once he gets closer, he is a few inches near your lips, you both started making eye contact for a few seconds until Xiao came in the room and saw both of yall.

Y/N Xiao,  it's not what it looks like he's just my ex..

Xiao  yea I know that already,  don't worry, Y/N.

Xiao looks at you and then looks at your ex with an ugly look, and then he said this..

Xiao Leave Y/N Alone, if they don't love you, then leave them  alone.

You look at Xiao and blush a bit he noticed that you were blushing. Your ex left the party, and you asked Xiao if he wanted to go outside he said yea, so you guys went outside, and he asked you a question.

Xiao, can I ask you a question? It's okay if you  say no ..

You looked at Xiao and took a deep breath

Y/N sure, what's your question?

Xiao, would you want to become my girlfriend?

You stood there, Frozen don't know what to say...

Y/N, why are you asking this kind of question...

Xiao, so your ex can leave you alone just for pretend.

You thought about it for a bit, and then...

Y/N okay, fine, we can do this, but only for pretending

You and Xiao looked at each other and then  went separate ways again for the next day...

TBC...